Working with Lynn Hazan & Associates, Inc.
- Lynn Hazan & Associates, Inc. (LH&A) works on your behalf to source,
screen and interview the most appropriate candidates who match your
- Knowledge of your company/agency enhances our ability to recruit as
effectively as possible.
- Each client company has its selling features. What unique features
and benefits does your company offer?
- What is your sense of urgency? How soon do you need to hire? Can you
be available for consultation and discussion?
- What are your specific needs? Are they realistic in the current job
market? Where can you compromise? What are the must haves?
- Is salary commensurate with experience, education and core competencies?
Are your benefits clearly stated and available for review?
- Has the position been advertised? Are you using other means for recruiting?
If so, please inform us.
- Are there unique challenges inherent to the position such as travel
or overtime? Please communicate these to LH&A.
- LH&A will keep you informed of changes in recruiting strategy or unique
demands required by the assignment.
- Your recruiting needs may change as well. The more we communicate
the more efficient and successful the search.