Digital Content Specialist-Real Estate Co.
Ref # 890
Are you a Social Media (SM) innovator? Do you love keeping up to date with the latest SM tools and ways to measure their effectiveness? Do you have professional experience in digital communications with samples? Are you entrepreneurial and move at a fast pace? Want to work for an award winning company and fabulous boss? Keep reading…
Chicago based real estate company is growing its social media presence. Client needs experienced candidate to take its digital communications to next level. Digital Content Specialist is hands on, able to work independently and as part of a team.
Candidate is self-motivated, results-driven with proven track record in SM space. Candidate will create unique and engaging content, inspire company’s followers, attract new people to the brand and engage others to speak on company’s behalf.
Digital Content Specialist will drive content creation for all online platforms, including: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest & Snapchat. Will implement social media advertising campaigns, support internal and external communications’ initiatives and work closely with members of the marketing & programming teams.
Candidate must have excellent time management, organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
If you have social media experience, passion for what you do and the desire to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial culture, let’s connect! Client is eager to hire.
- BA or BS in communications, marketing or journalism. Digital Native. You grew up with SM & have great samples for show and tell.
- Deep knowledge of major & emerging social channels & industry trends.
- You are proactive, organized, forward-thinking, detail oriented.
- You take your work seriously, yourself, not so much.
- Superb communication and writing skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Proven record/portfolio of successful digital/SM campaigns.
- Experience in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Pinterest, all blogging platforms. Google AdWords and Google Analytics are pluses.
- Great attitude and sincere enthusiasm for content creation.
- You are entrepreneurial, agile, move quickly and thrive in fast paced setting.
Time Allocations: (approximate)
- 50% SM-calendar, infographics and social content
- 30% edit content, compile blog posts, post images, work with freelancers, re-purpose content for video, infographics & other channels
- 20% create content for website, neighborhood pages, audit content for effectiveness.
- Create & manage digital content calendar, blog posts, videos, social media, photos, infographics, interviews, training materials, etc.
- Write and schedule daily posts to social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
- Respond to questions & comments on SM channels; engage daily with followers.
- Develop organic & paid SM strategy for content amplification & distribution.
- Provide regular reports on insights gained from SM analytics (new followers, most popular posts, etc.).
- Monitor SM groups, trends & tools. Provide recommendations for new/next steps to communications team.
- Develop SM strategies for internal & external events.
- Organize, edit, build & coordinate editorial content calendar for company blog.
- Edit and proofread blog posts and source images for corporate website & other text-based content.
- Initiate development of new digital content repurposed from existing content. (eg. find new ways to merchandise PR hits, develop social content from blog posts).
- Regularly update content on corporate web site, neighborhood, office & home pages.
- Support marketing & communications department by relaying real estate market trends, industry forecasts & new product information
- Work full-time from downtown Chicago office.
To Apply: Forward your resume, writing and digital samples with answers to the 10 questions from this link: http://lhazan.com/qa/ to Lynn@lhazan.com with the header Digital Content Specialist. Your call to 312-863-5401 will showcase your attention to detail.