LH&A specializes in Communications and Marketing placements. Full time, part time, temp-to-perm, virtual and project based assignments.
Why Hire Lynn Hazan & Associates?
Our Process and Benefits to You, the Client:
- At LH&A, clients come first. Our goal is to make the best possible match between client needs and candidate credentials to make a placement.
- Trust is earned with both clients and candidates. All of our work is strictly confidential.
- Getting to Know You: We interview our clients thoroughly to determine the Who, What, When, Where, Why and How of the company, its culture, talent pool and best fit.
- We go beyond the specs on the job description. We view the position holistically, from both internal and external perspectives.
- We develop ongoing and long term relationships with both clients and candidates. We understand our clients’ needs and leverage the ongoing relationships we build with great talent over time. When it’s time for placement, we can move very quickly.
- We value feedback. The more we communicate, the better the process and results.
- Deadline driven. We understand the need to deliver in a timely manner.
- Rule of Three: We aim to present the candidate of choice within the first three resumes. If that perfect candidate is not yet available, we value feedback on both sides and any changes in recruiting strategy to obtain the perfect candidate and ultimate hire.
- We specialize in communications and marketing. We track the industry, changes and trends.
- Industry involvement. We participate and contribute knowledge, experience and leadership.
- Executive Recruitment: Full time, temp, temp-to-perm and project-based assignments.
- Career Consulting: Support services for small groups and individuals affected by corporate reorganization. We provide companies outplacement assistance to help their former employees activate a job search. We offer the structure, strategy and support to assist candidates in adapting to a changing job market quickly and maximizing their results.
- Workshops & Seminars: Custom-designed to meet your interests/needs. Topics include:
a. The Brand You: Creating Demand For Your Talent
b. Effectively Using Social Media To Advance Your Career
c. Storytelling As A Leadership Tool