What: “Empowered Job Seeker™” is a program that helps candidates undergo effective job searches in the ever-changing marketplace. In this 3-hour (1.5 hours each session), one-on-one or group consultation, participants learn proven techniques to more successfully market themselves as the candidates of choice.
Goal: Empower job seekers with training tools and resources to not only get new jobs, but better jobs.
Learn How To:
- Find jobs in the hidden job market
- Improve your networking, social media, and LinkedIn skills
- Refine your interviewing and negotiating expertise
- Position yourself in the marketplace for advancement and promotion
- Seek out niches where you can add value
- Strengthen your resume and LinkedIn profile
- Work effectively with a recruiter
- $300 total (2 sessions, each 1.5 hours). Payable by check or cash. $500 value in total.
- Packet of professional resources (including worksheets and resume-writing tips, lists of professional associations and job search sites).
- Invitation to Lynn’s e-Jobs, a confidential listserv of up-to-the-minute job openings, webinars, articles, and workshops.