Date: Wednesday, October 11, 2017
Time: 7:00-8:30 pm
Location: 79 W Monroe, Suite 800C, Chicago, IL. 60603
Workshop: Your Resume: Time to Reboot and Refresh
In this tight job market, it’s important that your resume does the “heavy lifting” on your behalf. Always keep your resume updated to get noticed and obtain the all important first interview. Separate yourself from your completion…
In this interactive workshop:
- Learn how to rebuild your resume to showcase your accomplishments.
- Understand how to make your resume “pop”.
- Discover how infographics as a visual aid can showcase your personal brand.
- Personalize your resume and LinkedIn profile to advance your candidacy.
- Practice your six-word story to introduce your resume summary and to perfect your interviewing skills.
- Delight in seeing the results of your before and after resume.
Bonus: All participants will receive a packet of resume, LinkedIn and writing tips.
Workshop Leader: Lynn Hazan, President, Lynn Hazan & Associates. With 32 years of experience as a recruiter and 17 years as President of LH&A, Lynn will share her winning formula tips.
Fee: $50.00, payable by check to Lynn Hazan & Associates, 79 W Monroe, Ste 1308, Chicago, IL. 60603
Early bird discount: $40 payable by September 28, 2017.
*Limited to 16 participants
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org under the title:
Resume Refresh Workshop
On October 11th, please bring 2 copies of your resume with you and your computer.
Questions? Please contact Lynn at 312-863-5401 or email@example.com
Website: www. lhazan.com