1. Is it ME or is it the Job Market?
When: Wednesday, January 17th 11:00 am EST (8:00 am PST, 9:00 am MST, 10:00 am CST)
If you have convinced yourself that the reason you can’t find a job is the job market or that no one is hiring – this session was created for you. During this session, we will discuss the following topics:
- Reality vs. Perception
- Are you sabotaging your search?
- Steps you can take to turn things around
2. GETTING UNSTUCK: How to Re-THINK Your Job Search
When: Wednesday, January 24th 1:00 pm EST (10:00 am PST, 11:00 am MST, 12:00 pm CST)
Job searching doesn’t have to be hard and defeating. Come find out how to be an unstoppable source of power in achieving your goals. Learn how you can use simple systems that allow you to be effective in your job search.
Start to use a proven process that can turn frustrations and obstacles into opportunities – on the spot! What advantage is it for you to have “huge breakthroughs” in your job search?
3. Nine Things to Do Before an Interview
There are hundreds of interviewing books and thousands of articles on the Internet. Often the most qualified person does not obtain the job offer. It is often the job seeker who aced the interview. Today we will discuss what you can do before an interview to gain a competitive edge. During this session, we will address the following topics:
- Nine steps to help you prepare for an interview
- Why preparation improves your interview abilities
- Tips to remember during the interview process
Register for the Training in our Career Portal by clicking on the WEBINAR Tab. Then clicking on the event and then register by clicking the webinar registration link for each event listed.
Your Login Information is:
Click “REGISTER NOW”