Part Time Graphic Designer-Immediate Hire!
Chicago area- Northern Suburbs- Independent Jewish Organization
Ref: # 892
Do you have graphic design experience? Think creatively and develop new design concepts? Able to maintain an organization’s website? Proficient in Adobe CC? Have a background or strong familiarity with IT? Able to work 24-25 hours/week (6 hrs/day x 4 days/week)?
North-Suburban Chicago Jewish Organization seeks tech-savvy, energetic graphic designer to create and deliver fresh print and digital content with high visual appeal. Candidate will work directly with 3 Directors and Events Coordinator. Must be able to balance working independently and with others.
Ideal Candidate Background:
Experience can range from 1-3+ years. Degree in Graphic Design preferred. Must be proficient in Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) WordPress, Wix, and Weebly.
- Familiar with MacOS/Windows 10/ Office 365.
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS.
- Demonstrated social media skills. (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Experience with post production(Adobe Premiere/After Effects) is a plus.
- Proficient in email marketing campaigns, specifically Constant Contact.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Experience with Photography.
- Background/ Familiarity with IT is extremely beneficial (networking, computer and printer troubleshooting, working with vendors ect.)
- Develop new design concepts, layouts and graphics for brochures, flyers and other materials.
- Create site for online registration for events.
- Maintain organization’s website.
- Respond to light IT needs.
- Content and program development.
- Must be patient and be able to work with non tech-savvy staff.
What client offers:
Client offers flexible part-time hours.Interesting work. Positive work life balance.
Forward your resume, design/web samples and answers to the 10 questions from this link: http://lhazan.com/qa/ to Lynn@lhazan.com with the header Graphic Designer. Your call to 312-863-5401 will showcase your attention to detail.