Integrated Marketing Communications Manager
Chemical Production Company
Ref: # 889
Location: Chicagoland—Western Suburbs— Immediate Hire
Do you have strengths in digital and traditional marketing communications? Enjoy leading a team, working with sales staff and managing deliverables for events/trade shows? Good writer? Have 3+ years of marcom experience from agency or corporate? Manufacturing/construction environment would be a value add. Position requires expertise in classic marketing tactics as well as digital technologies, including mobile, web, email and social media. Must have a car.
Chemical production company [an LH&A favorite client] seeks Integrated Marketing Communications Manager to lead a 2 person team and supervise outside agencies. Client provides technically advanced solutions to the commercial, industrial and residential construction industry. Client’s brands are available through network of distributers, dealers, and home improvement retailers. Reports to Director of Marketing. Candidate will deliver on-strategy messaging to support products, using digital tools to optimize marketing investments.
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in Marketing Communications.
- 2+ years of social media and digital platform experience.
- 2+ years with project management and staff supervisory experience.
- Must have demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Work within a 9-person department on classic marketing tactics (PR, advertising, events) as well as digital technologies, including mobile, web, email and social media.
- Develop and execute initiatives to align brand strategy with business goals.
- Manage work of external agencies, vendors, and direct reports to ensure best-in-class work product, according to budget and timelines.
- Define and execute plans to optimize brand portfolio.
- Oversee public relations efforts and advertising placements.
- Develop/maintain website and digital tools to enhance end user’s brand experience.
- Manage SEO efforts. Create new digital tools & utilize tools/websites to listen to customer needs.
- Create and deliver content through various digital/social media channels and increase end-user engagement.
- Report results monthly through dashboard of key metrics.
- Lead all aspects of events from strategy through execution, and leverage trade shows as means of gathering insight from customers.
- Manage trade show agency relationship and budget.
- Supervise program to increase sales and engagement with association leadership and members.
- Oversee cross functional team to develop and execute national trade shows.
Time break out:
- 50% manage team, strategy and product launches
- 50% execution incl: website, sponsorships/events, ads, case studies, marketing & sales collateral
Send resume, samples, answers to the 10 questions from this link http://lhazan.com/qa/ to email@example.com. Please include “Integrated Marketing Communications Manager” in the subject line. A follow up call to 312-863-5401 would be appreciated.