~ Former LH&A intern
Our internship program is unique in that we share knowledge: we teach and learn from each other. Lynn Hazan & Associates has an ongoing need for interns. Flexible hours; can receive college credit. Work side-by-side with president and other interns in an energetic environment. A definite career builder for a student or new grad interested in marketing, communications, human resources or recruiting. Previous interns have graduated to careers with major corporations, agencies, nonprofits and entrepreneurial businesses.
Must be well-organized and eager to learn, with excellent oral and written communication skills. Computer skills are also necessary; must bring laptop.
- Maintain corporate website, social media marketing and PR
- PowerPoint development and professional services marketing
- Participate in the hiring process, including: interviews, phone screening, LinkedIn searches, and reference checks.
- Develop, write, and post job specs
- Get the inside view of marketing and communications, advertising and PR.
- Learn how to perfect your resume and LinkedIn profile
- Create content for your portfolio
- Perfect your interviewing skills through hands-on experience
- Exposure to professional associations and clients, when possible
Thoughts from some of our former interns: