How to Win and Get a Job Offer
Good news: the job market is improving. Bad news: competition is stiff. With more candidates applying for your potential job, a bad interview can eliminate you from consideration.
Instead, learn the do’s and dont’s of interviewing. In this one-hour session, you will learn how to make an interview work in your favor. Save yourself from the “no” pile.
Learn How To:
- Practice your UPS (Unique Positioning Statement)
- Anticipate trick questions and role-play your answers
- Create a winning scenario to be the “candidate of choice”
- Leverage the three “R”s…Resume, Rapport and Relationship
- Practice your salary negotiations
- Create a job offer that works for you
- $150, includes materials