Public Relations Agency – Near North Chicago Suburb-Immediate Hire
Senior Account Manager – Real Estate PR – 2 Positions
Ref # 876 & 877
Great News! Our real estate PR agency is looking for 2 candidates for the Sr. Account Manager position. Why do we keep looking? Our client keeps winning new business. Ideal candidates are strong writers, have a creative flair, love to pitch and manage client accounts. If you live on the north side of Chicago or near the north suburban area, this will be an easy commute. The client will hire candidates for full-time, part-time or temp-to-perm. No prior knowledge of real estate is required.
Are you an experienced PR professional with a strategic mind/passion for pitching? Do you have a nose for news and solid foundation working in providing strategic direction? Want to work with the top tier real estate companies? Track record of successful placements? Digital experience is a plus.
Client is a boutique, family-friendly agency with flexible hours. Strong emphasis on creativity, integrity, determination and fun. Ideal candidate who enjoys a collaborative, open environment and stays up-to-date on trends /current events will thrive in this position. Must have access to a car for client/industry events. Writing test part of the interview process.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of professional experience in journalism, public relations and/or corporate communications. Number of years not as important as depth of experience and expertise to add to the firm’s growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism or English.
- Superlative writing, pitching and editing skills, including knowledge of AP style.
- Experience developing and managing social media campaigns is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills – able to get along well with a variety of personalities.
- Excellent time-management skills, attention to detail and ability to meet multiple
- Able to work independently or as a member of a team at boutique agency.
- Great work and good play ethic.
- Real estate knowledge a plus.
- Bonus points for existing relationships with local and national media.
Sr. Account Manager will develop and execute innovative PR campaigns for some of Chicago’s most high-profile real estate firms and developers. Diverse client roster spans residential and commercial sectors and includes companies with both a local and national presence. Clients include builders, developers, investors, property managers, brokers, contractors, architects and interior designers.
Candidates will provide counsel to clients and help with strategic planning. Candidates will write and edit news releases, bylines and blog posts; identify compelling story angles and pitch to appropriate media outlets (mostly print, digital, TV and radio); fulfill source requests; cultivate relationships with influential reporters and editors; and manage social media programs, with ability to track results. Need access to car for client meetings, events and industry functions.
Send your resume, salary, writing samples and answers to the questions from this link http://lhazan.com/qa/ to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your follow up call to 312-863-5401 will make a difference.