Public Relations Agency – Near North Chicago Suburb-Immediate Hire
Senior Account Manager – Real Estate PR
Ref # 877
New Wins = New Staff. Join this outstanding team of PR professionals. All of the candidates we have placed thus far enjoy the collegial atmosphere, stimulating work, top-tier clients and a commitment to work-life balance.
Sr. Account Manager needed because of expanding client base. Ideal PR candidates are excellent writers and enjoy media pitching. They are also highly creative, collaborative and enjoy managing client accounts. Do you have a nose for news and strengths in strategic direction? Want to work with real estate companies? Digital experience is a plus.
Easy commute for near north side Chicago residents or nearby suburbs. Client will hire candidate for full-time, part-time or temp-to-perm. No prior knowledge of real estate is required.
The client is a boutique, family-friendly agency with flexible hours. Strong emphasis on creativity, integrity, determination, and fun. Ideal candidate who enjoys a collaborative, open environment and stays up-to-date on trends /current events will thrive in this position. Must have access to car for client/industry events. Writing test part of the interview process.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of professional experience in journalism, public relations and/or corporate communications. The number of years not as important as the depth of experience and expertise to add to the firm’s growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism or English.
- Superlative writing, pitching and editing skills, including knowledge of AP style.
- Strong interpersonal skills – able to get along well with a variety of personalities.
- Excellent time-management skills, attention to detail and ability to meet multiple
- Able to work independently or as a member of a team at a boutique agency.
- Real estate knowledge a plus.
- Bonus points for existing relationships with local and national media.
Sr. Account Manager will develop and execute innovative PR campaigns for some of Chicago’s most high-profile real estate firms and developers. Diverse client roster spans residential and commercial sectors and includes companies with both a local and national presence. Clients include builders, developers, investors, property managers, brokers, contractors, architects and interior designers.
Candidate will provide counsel to clients and help with strategic planning. Candidate will write and edit news releases, bylines and blog posts; identify compelling story angles and pitch to appropriate media outlets (mostly print, TV and radio); fulfill source requests; cultivate relationships with influential reporters and editors. Need access to a car for client meetings, events, and industry functions.
Send your resume, salary, writing samples and answers to the questions from this link http://lhazan.com/qa/ to email@example.com. Your follow up call to 312-863-5401 will make a difference.