Social Media Strategist – Freelance/ Part-time
Public Relations Agency – Real Estate
Ref # 888
Chicago – Near North Side
Are you a Social Media Strategist? Have you created social media campaigns from the ground up? Have you advised companies on which social media platforms to use to maximize engagement? Do you enjoy pitching social media concepts to prospective clients? Have you consulted with clients to determine social media best practices? Do you understand how and where to use tools, including Instagram and Pinterest? Able to counsel clients on which tools are the most effective in reaching Millenials? Want to work 5-10 hours/week on site to start? Have your own business and want to add a dynamic new client for ongoing engagement? This position has potential to grow into more hours and/or permanent job.
In this new position, you will literally create your own job in partnership with the PR agency president. You will consult with the president and staff on social media resources, participate in new business development and tap into the Influencer market. You will bring contacts and resources including graphic designers, video production, bloggers and other professionals together for specific projects.
Join this PR agency’s outstanding team of PR professionals. All the candidates we have placed thus far enjoy the collegial atmosphere, stimulating work, top-tier clients and a commitment to work-life balance. Easy commute for near north side Chicago residents or nearby suburbs. Must have a car.
Candidate will advise real estate PR agency on how to create the best possible social media strategies for its clients and agency. Candidates with blogger & influencer contacts are preferred. Prior experience in real estate is a value add.
Client is a boutique, family-friendly agency with flexible hours. Strong emphasis on creativity, integrity, determination, and fun. Ideal candidate who enjoys a collaborative, open environment and stays up-to-date on trends /current events will thrive in this position. Writing test part of the interview process.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Number of years of Social Media experience not as important as ability to create effective social media campaigns.
- Deep familiarity with social media tools, ability to evaluate effectiveness of tools and campaigns.
- Great presentation skills – poised and confident with clients.
- Great listening skills.
- Deadline-oriented. Able to juggle multiple projects and work well under pressure.
- Works collaboratively with a small team
- Develop social media campaigns from the ground up for internal and client needs
- Provide strategic direction for agency’s social media presence
- Participate in new business pitches with the president; contribute expertise on social media strategies
- Assist in developing and growing social media as part of the agency’s suite of services
- Research and stay current on topics and trends in social media and real estate
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
Send your resume, hourly rate, writing and SM samples, and answers to the questions from this link http://lhazan.com/qa/ to email@example.com. Header should read: Social Media Strategist. Your follow up call to 312-863-5401 will make a difference.