Social Media Strategist – Full Time/ Part Time/ Freelance/ Project-Based
Public Relations Agency – Real Estate- Chicago Area Near North Suburb
Are you a Social Media Strategist? Have experience in creating unique content to maximize engagement on social media platforms? Do you enjoy pitching to prospective clients? Have you consulted with clients to determine social media best practices? Are you a pro on platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter? Want to work full-time, part-time, or temp to perm?
Join this PR agency’s outstanding team of PR professionals. All the candidates we have placed thus far enjoy the collegial atmosphere, stimulating work, top-tier clients and a commitment to work-life balance. Easy commute for near north side Chicago residents or nearby suburbs. Must have a car.
In this new position, you will literally create your own job in partnership with the PR agency president. You will consult with president and staff on social media resources, participate in new business development, tap into the Influencer market, and work directly with clients. You will bring contacts and resources including graphic designers, video production, bloggers and other professionals together for specific projects. Prior experience in real estate is a value add.
Client is a boutique, family-friendly agency. Strong emphasis on creativity, integrity, determination, and fun. Ideal candidate who enjoys a collaborative, open environment and stays up-to-date on trends /current events will thrive in this position. Writing test part of the interview process.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Up to 5 years of social media experience.
- Deep familiarity with social media tools including: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, and Pinterest.
- Familiarity with Houzz a plus.
- Extensive experience with Sprout Social and/or other content management/analytics platforms.
- Exceptional writing skills with proven ability to tailor messages to multiple audiences and social platforms.
- Thorough understanding of influencer marketing strategies; existing relationships preferred.
- Experience with graphic design, photography and/or video production adds value.
- Strong presentation skills- poised and confident with clients.
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to long- and short-term deadlines.
- Desire to work both collaboratively and independently as part of small team.
- Results- driven and detail- oriented.
- Proficient in Excel.
- 15% Business Development
- 75% Client Assignments
- 10% Analytics
- Manage and provide strategic direction for agency’s own social media channels.
- Participate in new business pitches with company president; develop social media plans for new and existing clients.
- Lead day-to-day execution of social media campaigns on behalf of agency’s clients (both paid and earned).
- Attend client functions and industry events to generate content, often in real time.
- Develop and maintain relationships with relevant influencers.
- Compile comprehensive analytics reports that demonstrate ROI to agency’s clients.
- Research and stay current on topics and trends in social media and real estate.
Send your resume, writing and SM samples, and answers to the questions from this link http://lhazan.com/qa/ to firstname.lastname@example.org. Header should read: Social Media Strategist. Your follow up call to 312-863-5401 will make a difference.