Sr Marketing Specialist: Events-Channels
Ref # 878
Do you love to plan events to support the success of the marketing dept, its clients and the company overall? Are you both creative and detail oriented? Have 3-5 years of experience? Have samples? 10-15% travel. Easy access to public transit. Free parking on site. Keep reading for more details. Immediate hire.
Chicago area B2B technology services company (an LH&A favorite client!) seeks experienced Sr. Marketing Specialist: Events-Channels to support events, hospitality and channel marketing campaigns within marketing dept. Company provides services to help its clients manage their technology product and service lifecycle management contracts. Benefits to clients: better management of tech operations, freed up capital and better usage of time and resources. Position reports to Marketing Director. Candidates must have writing samples, presentation samples, as well as an overview scenario around event production.
- 3-5 years of event marketing, production and management experience.
- Technology Field and/or Channel mk experience a plus.
- Demonstrated creativity in event development, trade shows, hospitality.
- Detail oriented, productive, extremely organized & team oriented.
- Must be expert problem solver and able to plan events in less than two weeks (when needed).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills- Samples needed.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of social media/marketing techniques a plus.
- Knowledge of online marketing tools (including CMS, automation) a plus.
- BA or BA degree with Marketing focus.
- Plan and manage 75 events per year, including trade shows, receptions, and golf outings, including all deliverables.
- Coordinate and execute client events in Elkhart Lake, WI ; Daytona Beach, FL & Austin TX, including sponsored race car events.
- Work closely with the sales department to manage budgets and plan events from 400 to 500 attendees and up to 10,000 for trade shows.
- Support two business units (Leasing and Solutions Group), their events and help grow channel marketing efforts.
- Some weekend travel and event management required.
- Coordinate, facilitate and produce all activities related with Marketing events including: communications, resource and sales needs and post event evaluations.
- Manage sales resource request forms; work closely with sales staff to ensure successful events.
- Provide reports to measure impact of awareness and sales, resource use/needs; and other identified success metrics.
- Help develop and manage marketing activities and reach through partner channels for all business units.
- Conduct research around reach, competition and technologies.
- Assist in coordinating communications-internal and external-through website, social media/marketing & campaigns, internally to sales plus internal groups, using Intranet/SharePoint & marketing automation tools.
- Follow Brand guidelines.
- Contribute to process and & operational improvements.
Please submit your resume, writing-creative samples and answers to the 10 questions from this link http://lhazan.com/qa/ to Lynn@lhazan.com. Refer to Sr Mk Specialist-Events in the header. A follow up call to 312-863-5401 is appreciated.