Sr. Marketing or MK Specialist-Proposals – Architecture, Engineering, and Construction- Revised specs
Are you a great writer? Passionate about proposal writing? Are you a team player who enjoys business writing with a creative flair? Want to work with a dynamic marketing team? Renowned Chicago architecture, engineering, and construction company seeks Senior Marketing Specialist or Mk Specialist/Proposals. Work 4 days/week in downtown office and 1 day in suburban office.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, English, Architecture and Design, Graphic Design, or related field
- 2-3-5+ years of relevant experience
- Must have proposal writing experience in some form.
- Candidate eager to move up in responsibilities and depth of proposal writing
- Prefer experience in architectural, engineering, construction, transportation, legal, accounting, management consulting, market research, financial services, insurance, computer consulting or other professional services
- Experience in client relations and/or asset management systems preferred
- Candidate is passionate, innovative, committed to outstanding work, takes initiative, team focused
Skills and Qualifications:
- Software proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat) and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong technical and writing skills
- Excellent communicator and connector
- Strong attention to detail/project management capabilities
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects on tight deadlines
- Must have access to a car.
- 80% Writing Proposals
- Follow proposal process from start to finish or contribute sections to proposals
- Collaborate with tech, architecture, engineering, and construction staff
- Create fresh and individual proposals
- Respond to RFQs and RFPs. Coordinate and produce multiple submissions
- Design and format text and image layouts
- Oversee print production
- 20% Social Media and Special Projects
- Create marketing collateral including interview presentations and support materials, brochures, and templates
- Support development and management of marketing data within the firm-wide database and boilerplate collateral
To Apply: Please email your resume, samples, and your answers to the 10 questions from this link: http://lhazan.com/qa to Lynn@lhazan.com. Refer to Sr Mk or Mk Specialist position in the header. Please call 312-863-5401 to confirm receipt.