PRODUCT MANAGER/SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER – New Job!
(Life Science Industry Experience REQUIRED) – Southern CA
Are you an “Upstream” Product Manager or Sr Product Manager with Life Science Industry experience? Familiar with women’s health market? Expert planner, promoter, sales and marketing campaigner? Interested in working in a cohesive and competitive atmosphere for an emerging global leader? Relocation assistance available. Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
NOTE: Client will consider product management professionals with 4-5+ years within endocrinology, toxicology, reproductive health/IVF (human or animal), Laboratory, Diagnostic, medical devices, combination products, and pharma)
Desired Experience and Education:
- BA/BS degree in Biology, Chemistry or Marketing. MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of experience with technical product management and/or sales experience appropriate to specific needs of product line.
- Must have life sciences product marketing or regulated industry experience
- Supervisory (direct report) or lead (indirect report) experience.
- Budget development experience for prior product lines/portfolios (forecasting, revenues, profitability/margins, and pricing model experience)
- Good presentation skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills with ability to speak and read English fluently.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
Responsibilities for Women’s Health Product Lines:
- Oversee women’s health activities to assure that customers receive highest quality products and services.
- Maintain and grow gross profit for product lines.
- Assist Marketing Manager to create Global Strategic Plan/GTM strategy for product lines and implement in business units.
- Create marketing and promotional plans for product lines incorporating marketing metrics and management controls to ensure success.
- Create launch campaigns for new products in the lines.
- Conceive and develop marketing collateral.
- Oversee development of new products, including market surveys, sales forecasting, and field test evaluations. Interface with consultants on new products.
- Recommend product modifications based on findings of marketing research, technical service work, sales personnel feedback, and customer input.
- Forecast accuracy, data, timing and numbers
- Develop working relationships & participate in cross departmental product teams
- Apply regulatory guidelines and understand how they are developed and influenced
- Formulate product pricing, including published price list, custom, special customer, and distributor pricing.
- Travel and represent company at tradeshows and customer sites. (US & overseas)
- Promote and manage relationships with industry leaders/KOLs and customers through support activities, membership in organizations, and advisory board panels.
- Support Marketing Manager and WW Sales and Marketing Executive.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer.
To Apply: Send a WORD version of your resume, salary, writing samples, and answers to the questions from this link http://lhazan.com/qa/ to Lynn@lhazan.com. Your follow up call to 312-863-5401 will make a difference.