Change is pivotal. People who acknowledge this truth conquer an immense obstacle in perceiving their own abilities. When we know that change is inevitable, we adapt. Progress comes with understanding how this transition affects our families, our businesses and our future. The actions we take determine the impact we can make.
Recruiting has changed significantly in the last 35 years. At LH&A, we adapted at every stage, even through recessions. Back then, as now, we were successful in placing talent and meeting client needs. We introduced new services, including the Empowered Job Seeker, Resume Review and Outplacement consulting. Change helped us grow.
Let’s come together to BEGIN the next chapter to achieving your career aspirations.
Use our services to best suit your needs. Take advantage of our Spring Specials for our consulting services: Resume Review and the Empowered Job Seeker. Talk with your employer about our Outplacement Services. All sessions are conducted online.
Table of Contents:
1) Job Openings –
2) Candidate Consulting Services – Virtual Resume Review & Empowered Job Seeker. If you need help sharpening your resume and /or your strategy to land your next job, let’s connect. The Resume Resume and Empowered Job Seeker sessions will be conducted online. Spring discount offered!
3) Upcoming Events – See more info below.
4) Featured Article: All the things COVID-19 will change forever, according to 30 top experts
We’re four weeks into the massive time-out forced on us by coronavirus. Many of us have spent much of that time trying to get used to the radical lifestyle change the virus has brought. But we’re also beginning to think about the end of the crisis, and what the world will look like afterward.
So it’s a good time to round up some opinions about how the pandemic might change how we think about various aspects of life and work. We asked some executives, venture capitalists, and analysts for thoughts on the specific changes they expected to see in their worlds. Read more here
BY MARK SULLIVAN
Our Current Openings
1. 60-min NSENG webinar: “How to Overcome Being Viewed as Over-Qualified” featuring nationally-known speaker ABBY KOHUT. TONIGHT!
One of the greatest challenges that job seekers over 45 face is that employers often perceive them as over-qualified (or too old). Older job seekers are often competing against less experienced candidates that are 10-15 years younger and many employers possess stereotypes that mature workers have less energy, are too expensive, and haven’t kept current with technology.
During this webinar, ABBY (“Absolutely Abby”) KOHUT will provide you with ways to overcome the over-qualified obstacles. Some of her topics include:
– How to answer the over-qualified question
– The REAL reason why recruiters and hiring managers are concerned about hiring over-qualified applicants
– How to change your cover letter and resume if you believe you are over-qualified
– 7 ways to explain on an interview why being over-qualified is an advantage
– How to handle the “age factor”
Date: April 27, 2020
Time: 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM (CST)
Register: Click here
2. Webinar presentation Title: Tired of Being Ignored?
Date: Wednesday, April 29th
Time: 10:30 pm EST (7:30 am PST, 8:30 am MST, 9:30 am CST)
Description: Have you ever felt invisible to hiring authorities and recruiters? Do you feel like your resume or CV ends up in a deep black hole? Are you frustrated when nothing you do is setting you apart from other job seekers? This session will cover the following topics:
Registration Link: click here
The lines will be open to address your questions following the training presentation.
3. Coping with Climate Change: How Plants and People Respond to Our Rapidly Changing World-Webinar. A C2ST event.
Can our forests cope with the impacts of climate change? Can human communities find hope and resilience to act and adapt? Grab a drink at the bar (one is included in the price of the program) and join us for an evening of science and inspiration with special guest Dr. Lauren Oakes, conservation scientist and author of In Search of the Canary Tree.
Date: Wednesday, April 29
Time: 7 PM – 8:30 PM (CST)
4. Account Based Marketing (ABM) Certification FREE for a limited time.
COMPLIMENTARY ABM CERTIFICATION
READY. SET. LEARN.
If you’re like most marketers, you realize that even in this new normal, you need to make the most of your programs. It may seem impossible to still deliver on your pipe goals, but we’re here to tell you that it’s not-not if you have an ABM strategy in place.
To support your mastery of ABM during this challenging time, we’re making our ABM certification courses (both Foundations and Advanced) available on the house to everyone. (That’s a total value of $700!)
When you become a Certified ABM Strategist, you’ll gain actionable insights to:
We hope you take advantage of this certification opportunity! It’s a limited time deal. GET STARTED here
Offer valid through July 31, 2020. ABM Foundations is not a prerequisite of ABM Advanced. You may choose to sign up for one or both courses. We provide codes for both options.
5. HubSpot Academy offers free courses on lead generation, building marketing campaigns, SEO training, content marketing, Facebook advertising, and so much more. Get the details here