3 new job openings in Chicago!! We have openings for: Front-end Web Development Specialist, Learning Experience Design Specialist & Website Associate. Immediate hires!
Our long-time Medical Insurance client/professional association will hire candidates who respect tradition/stability and appreciate innovation. All these positions will be virtual hires for now; eventually in house. Detailed specs are below. If this is an opportunity for you, send your resume, work samples and answers to our questions from link https://www.lhazan.com/qa/ to Lynn@lhazan.com
Get in touch and let’s talk.
Use our services to best suit your needs. Take advantage of our Spring Specials for our consulting services: Resume Review and the Empowered Job Seeker. Talk with your employer about our Outplacement Services if you have been affected by a layoff. All sessions are conducted online.
Table of Contents:
1) Job Openings –
2) Candidate Consulting Services – Virtual Resume Review & Empowered Job Seeker. If you need help sharpening your resume and /or your strategy to land your next job, let’s connect. The Resume Resume and Empowered Job Seeker sessions will be conducted online. Spring discount offered!
3) Upcoming Events – See more info below.
4) Featured Article: 50 Visual Content Marketing Statistics You Should Know in 2020
At the end of every year, we like to read through some of the major reports on inbound marketing, content marketing, social media, and online behavior.
It’s amazing how fast things can change in just one or two years, and this year has a breadth of surprising statistics to reflect on.
This year, we’ve seen the continued importance of visual content emphasized by the changes that occurred across almost every major social network, including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. At the same time, videos continued to grow as powerful tools for brands looking to communicate more easily with their readers, and virtual reality (VR) is finding its place as a marketing tool in numerous businesses. Read more here
5) Article by Lynn Hazan: Tips for Job Seekers During 2020
Read full list here
Our Current Openings
1. 2-Hour Online Workshop: “Maximizing the Value of LinkedIn During Your Job Search” by MARTY GILBERT, NSENG founder and job search coach. TONIGHT!
There’s no question that LinkedIn is one of the most valuable job search tools available today. But the average job seeker probably uses less than 50% of the potential that LinkedIn can deliver. Your LinkedIn profile can be a tremendous asset to your search if it’s built right.
During this 2-hour instructional session, MARTY GILBERT, will walk you through the LinkedIn platform and provide you with his perspectives on the following topics:
Date: Monday, May 4, 2020
Time: 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM (CST)
Purchase tickets: here
2. Webinar presentation Title: Suggest a Telephone Interview
Date: Tuesday, May 5th
Time: 1:00 pm EST (10:00 am PST, 11:00 am MST, 12:00 pm CST)
Description: A telephone interview is much different than a face-to-face interview, but they often lead to a face-to-face meeting. Employers are scheduling telephone interviews more frequently because of time and expense. During this session, you will learn the following:
When you begin to implement ideas shared, you will stand out and be memorable!
Registration Link: click here
The lines will be open to address your questions following the training presentation.
3. Science From the Frontlines: Racial Disparity in COVID-19 Cases.
A C2ST event.
Across the United States, tracking COVID-19 has indicated disproportionate rates affecting African American and Black communities. Although research is in the initial stages, examining existing inequalities and what they mean for a community’s health provides insight into this ongoing issue. For Chicago, this means taking a closer look at the experiences of South Side and West Side communities. Join C2ST and our panel of local experts for a panel discussion on health inequalities and how they are contributing to COVID-19 rates.
Date: Thursday, May 7, 2020
Time: 4:00 PM – 4:45 PM CDT
4. Webinar Job Search Q&A Session: The Coronavirus & Beyond by Marty Gilbert, founder of NSENG.
This session is limited to the first 150 registrants but it will be recorded for everyone to listen to on Tues by noon.
Date: Mon, Mar 11
Time: 7-8 pm (CST)
5. 60-min NSENG webinar: “How to Develop & Deliver a Dynamic Elevator Pitch” by WLS-radio talk show host, CATHERINE JOHNS.
All job seekers need to be able to deliver a quick and engaging introduction of themselves that lets people know who you are and what value you have to offer a prospective employer. A dynamic elevator pitch goes a long toward creating a great first impression. And yet, one of the most difficult questions that individuals struggle with is “What do you do?” Unfortunately, many people respond in a way that leaves the listener unexcited or unclear. And that short 60-second pitch may be the one key moment you get to create interest and an opportunity to become memorable.
During this webinar, former WLS-radio talk show host, CATHERINE JOHNS, will talk about “How to Develop & Deliver a Dynamic Elevator Pitch”. You will learn how to create excitement and credibility so people will want to know you better, will want to refer you and will want to hire you. Here are some of the topics that Catherine will discuss:
Date: Monday, May 18, 2020
Time: 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM (CST)
Purchase tickets: here
6. Lynn Hazan’s interview with Lisa Williams, Chief Inspiration Officer on her journey from Corporate to Entrepreneur. Will be aired in May. Watch this space for more details coming soon.
7. Account Based Marketing (ABM) Certification FREE for a limited time.
COMPLIMENTARY ABM CERTIFICATION
READY. SET. LEARN.
If you’re like most marketers, you realize that even in this new normal, you need to make the most of your programs. It may seem impossible to still deliver on your pipe goals, but we’re here to tell you that it’s not-not if you have an ABM strategy in place.
To support your mastery of ABM during this challenging time, we’re making our ABM certification courses (both Foundations and Advanced) available on the house to everyone. (That’s a total value of $700!)
When you become a Certified ABM Strategist, you’ll gain actionable insights to:
We hope you take advantage of this certification opportunity! It’s a limited time deal. GET STARTED here
Offer valid through July 31, 2020. ABM Foundations is not a prerequisite of ABM Advanced. You may choose to sign up for one or both courses. We provide codes for both options.
8. HubSpot Academy offers free courses on lead generation, building marketing campaigns, SEO training, content marketing, Facebook advertising, and so much more. Get the details here