Our clients want candidates to make positive contributions in the areas of B2B PR, IT services, freelance copywriting and real estate.
Happy Valentine’s Day. May you bring passion to whatever/whoever your love interests are!
- Current Job Openings
- Free Webinar- Feb. 19th
- Article- Social Media Etiquette
A. Current Job Openings
1. Entry Level PR Consultant-1-2 years of PR experience-Like to pitch and place stories? Virtual-Chicago area- Immediate hire, ideally starting the week of Feb 23.
2. Marketing Communications Associate- IT services-immediate hire. Need strong B2B or tech writing. 70% marcom writing- Need samples. Immediate hire
3. B2B Copywriters for freelance assignments- Send your resumes, samples and hourly rates.
4. Director of Marketing-Real Estate- the all in one candidate to run a one person mk dept. Help take mk from the ground up (literally) to put tenants in new luxury rental apt buildings.
B. Free Job Seeker Training Webinar
Tired of Being Ignored?
February 19th @ 2:00 pm EST (11:00 am PST, 12:00 pm MST, 1:00 pm CST)
Have you ever felt invisible to hiring authorities and recruiters? Do you feel like your resume ends up in a black hole? Are you frustrated by no one calling you back? During this Webinar we will address these three frustrations and how you can improve the results you achieve during your job search:
- How to be noticed by hiring authorities and recruiters?
- Steps to get your resume noticed
- What it takes to get called back!
Your Login Information is:
Username: lynn Hazan
Password: (password you selected upon registration)
C. Article-Social Media Etiquette-Infographic
Written by Ivan Serrano
Thanks to Ivan Serrano for forwarding.