3-27-15: Niche talent needed for Prod Mk Mger-Health care IT, Mk/Events Dir-Info Tech/& freelance PR
Plus new job & many exciting events coming up.
Table of Contents:
A. Current Job Openings
B. Webinar & Workshops – Apr. 1 & Apr. 9
C. Upcoming Events –Apr.16, May 9 & May 21
D. Article- Story Corp Goes Global
A. Current Job Openings:
1. Product Marketing Manager- Health Care-Info Tech-Chicago Health Care-Product Management
Must have healthcare IT or health insurance product marketing experience. Chicago only talent.
2. [Revised]Freelance PR-Chicago Area- B2B PR Agency
Must have B2B pitching experience for print and online
3. Practice Leader-Internal Communications-Virtual-Any City, USA- on hold
Need internal communications SME with superb platform skills and ability to travel. Entrepreneur at heart to build new business practice.
B. Webinars & Workshops/Conferences
FREE JOB SEEKER TRAINING WEBINARS
2. Re-Think! Finding Your Passion, Purpose and Power
April 1st @ 12:00 pm EST (9:00 am PST, 10:00 am MST, 11:00 am CST)
One of the great discoveries you make in life is the answer to the question is “Who am I?”. One of the deepest needs of human existence is to know that our lives count for something. Our gifts and talents are being used to make a difference. Since work is so much a part of our lives, we want it to be meaningful.
Learn how to be captain of your own ship
- Learn how to instantly build your self-confidence
- Learn the essentials needed shift your emotions empowering you toward your future
- Learn how to accelerate your success and how to stay on your path
- Learn how to eliminate unwanted habits and behaviors that are holding you back
- Learn what relationships are necessary to drive you forward
Learn Insider Secrets to Secure a Job
April 9th @ 3:00 pm pm EST (9:00 am PST, 10:00 am MST, 11:00 am CST)
There are many techniques used by Professional Recruiters that enable them to communicate with hiring authorities, uncover unadvertised jobs and secure employment for the individuals they represent. These same techniques can add momentum to your job search efforts. During this session we will discuss the following:
- The #1 most effective way to land your next job
- The #2 most effective way to land your next job
- Specific steps you can take to obtain better results in your job search
Your Login Information is:
Username: lynn Hazan
Password: (password you selected upon registration)
C. Upcoming Events
2. Executive Recruiter Panel Presentation: ENG (Executive Networking Group):
April 16, 2015. 9-12 noon.
WHERE: Schaumburg Library, Rasmussen North room, second floor.
Lynn Hazan will participate on the recruiter panel at the Schaumburg Library. Library doors open at 9:00 am. Program begins at 9:30 am to approximately 12 noon.
Panelists will discuss their companies, specialties, hot topics and trends. They will also elaborate on how best to work with executive recruiters. Q&A session will follow.
Executive Network Group of Greater Chicago, www.engchgo.org, is comprised of individuals who had six-figure base salaries and are in job transition.
For more info: Contact Executive Director, Chris Campbell” email@example.com
3. DePaul University: KMG Symposium: Sat, May 9. DePaul University-downtown-details to follow
4. Brandeis University Networking Nite-May 21- Lynn will host the Recruiter Table for your Q+A. Brandeis alums and students only. Details to follow.
D. Article: Story Corps is Using its TED Prize to go Global With its Storytelling
Project founder Dave Isay announced a new StoryCorps smartphone app to help bring the oral history project to other countries.