Hot new jobs coming to Chicago! See our latest openings for experienced Direct Response Copywriters. More new jobs to follow.
Table of Contents:
A. Current Job Openings
B. Free Webinar –Apr.14th& April 23rd
C. Upcoming Events –Apr.15th, Apr.16th & May.9th
D. Article- How to Attract the Best Employees (and Keep Them)
A. Current Job Openings
- [NEW] Copywriter – Membership-based Company – Chicago X2
Are you an experienced copywriter in direct response & digital marketing? Put your writing talent to work.
2. Director of Marketing- Membership-based Company-Chicago
This position represents a revision of specs we have originally posted. Please note the emphasis is on classic marketing. Candidate will promote educational products, workshops and content for membership-based business. Great opportunity to put your marketing smarts to work.
3. Freelance PR-Chicago Area- B2B PR Agency
Must have B2B pitching experience for print and online
4. Product Marketing Manager- Health Care-Info Tech-Chicago Health Care-Product Management
Must have healthcare IT or health insurance product marketing, product management and marketing experience. Chicago only talent.
B. Free Webinars
1. Write Your Resume Like a Pro
April 14th @ 11:00 am EST (8:00 am PST, 9:00 am MST, 10:00 am CST)
In this webinar, tips and strategy will be delivered by a professional resume writer on how to get your resume noticed by hiring managers. This presentation is a must attend, no matter if you are an entry-level job seeker or a C-level executive.
Registration Link: http://goo.gl/33E1Rc
2. Turn OBSTACLES to OPPORTUNITIES in Your Job Search
April 23rd @ 11:00 am EST (8:00 am PST, 9:00 am MST, 10:00 am CST)
Finding a job is not an easy process and you will encounter obstacles throughout your Job Search Process. During this session you will learn the following:
- · How to convert obstacles into opportunities
- · Why you should welcome objections
- · How to eliminate obstacles YOU are creating in your Job Search
Your Login Information is:
Username: lynn Hazan
Password: (password you selected upon registration)
C. Upcoming Events
1. Social Media Masters Summit Preview Party Hosted By Social Media Club Chicago
Date: Wednesday, April 15, 2015
Location: Metropolitan Club (Sears Tower, 233 S. Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60606)
Tickets: $10 in advance, $20 at the door
Join Social Media Club Chicago for an evening with social media and digital marketing enthusiasts for a preview of Digital Megaphone’s much anticipated Social Media Masters Summit which will be on Wednesday, May 6th.
- Spectacular views
- First drink and appetizers compliments of the Metropolitan Club
- The always insightful, Andy Crestodina, frequent Summit speaker will share highlights from past presentations.
- Fantastic networking
2. Executive Recruiter Panel Presentation: ENG (Executive Networking Group): April 16, 2015. 9-12 noon.
WHERE: Schaumburg Library, Rasmussen North room, second floor.
Lynn Hazan will participate on the recruiter panel at the Schaumburg Library. Library doors open at 9:00 am. Program begins at 9:30 am to approximately 12 noon.
Panelists will discuss their companies, specialties, hot topics and trends. They will also elaborate on how best to work with executive recruiters. Q&A session will follow.
Executive Network Group of Greater Chicago, www.engchgo.org, is comprised of individuals who had six-figure base salaries and are in job transition.
For more info: Contact Executive Director, Chris Campbell” email@example.com
3. DePaul University: KMG Symposium: Sat, May 9. DePaul University-downtown
|Date & Time: May 09, 2014, 8:30AM – 5:00PM
Cost: Member: $65 Non-Member: $85
Location: DePaul Center, 1 E. Jackson Blvd. Chicago, IL 60604, Room 8005
Details: Come to this year’s KMG Symposium 2015 and learn how many of today’s
top marketers are using strategies to create strong brands. Open to all marketers.
Marketing Refresh: Redesigning Your Strategy:
Register Today: https://kmgsymposium2015.eventbrite.com
D. Article:How to Attract the Best Employees (and Keep Them)
Click here: http://goo.gl/VsQmpJ