Thank you for your patience during our website hacking. We experienced technical difficulties earlier this week, now resolved. Whew! Thankfully our emails were not greatly affected. If you sent a communication between Monday, April 27 and Thursday, April 29 and did not hear back, please re-submit your email/resume to Lynn@lhazan.com.
Table of Contents:
- Job Openings
- Events and Conferences – May.6th, May.9th, May.21st
- Free Webinars – May.6th, May.12th
- Articles – Email Strategies That Actually Work
A. Job Openings
1. Director of Marketing-Chicago-O’Hare area. Unique combo of skill sets wanted in direct marketing and online marketing to provide leadership to membership based educational and training company. Strategic and hands on.
2. Program Manager- Meeting Planning-Chicago-downtown. Work on international meetings and conferences for Big pharma and other major clients, primarily in Europe and Asia. Will also consider candidates with strengths in new business development.
Must be passionate about meeting planning, attention to detail and available for weekend work (approximately once/month).
3. Copywriter- 2 openings– Chicago-O’Hare area. Do you like to write compelling ad copy in both direct response and online formats? Embrace the storytelling concept of edutainment? Come join our client’s team.
4. Social Media Manager- Chicago-Work from hdq of national charity with compelling mission and commitment to families. Be the point person for social media. New position. Create your own job. Work closely with PR team.
B. Events and Conferences
1. Social Media Masters Summit 8, May.6th, 2015
Time: Wednesday, May 6, 2015 from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CDT)
Location: UBS Building One North Wacker 2nd floor, Chicago, IL
2. DePaul University: KMG Symposium: Sat, May 9. DePaul University-downtown
|Date & Time: May 09, 2014, 8:30AM – 5:00PMCost: Member: $65 Non-Member: $85Location: DePaul Center, 1 E. Jackson Blvd. Chicago, IL 60604, Room 8005
Details: Come to this year’s KMG Symposium 2015 and learn how many of today’s
top marketers are using strategies to create strong brands. Open to all marketers.
Marketing Refresh: Redesigning Your Strategy:
Register Today: https://kmgsymposium2015.eventbrite.com
3. Brandeis Networking Night in Chicago – May 21, 2015
Date & Time: Thursday, May 21, 6:00 – 8:00 pm
Location: PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, 1 North Upper Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL 60606
Brandeis alums and students only.
Alumni table hosts include:
Jeremy Adelman, MBA’02, VP, Energy Foundry (entrepreneurship, energy, start-ups)
Brad Akers ’95, President, Tip-Top Branding (entrepreneurship, promotional merchandise)
Andrew Albert ’96, MD (medicine, private practice)
Lynn Hazan, MA’80, President, Lynn Hazan & Associates (executive recruiting)
Brian Irwin ’98, Marketing Director, McDonald’s USA
Howard Jeruchimowitz ’94, Attorney/Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig
Jeffry Pfeffer ’87, Managing Partner, CapX Partners (finance, banking)
Abigail Reiss-Carnow ’07, Consultant, APTMetrics (organizational psych)
Michael Resnick ’86, Financial Planner, GCG Financial
Steve Wander ’97, Senior Director, Gift Planning & Endowments, Jewish United Fund /
Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Chicago and more coming soon!
To register, contact Alexandra Anweiler Stephens: email@example.com or 781-736-3623.
C. Free Webinars:
1. Re-THINK! Coping with Change and Powerfully Dealing with Your Emotions…So You can Get Back to Work Faster!
Wednesday, May 6th @ 12:00 pm EST (9:00 am PST, 10:00 am MST, 11:00 am CST)
For most of us, change can be a frightening thing that can create stress, frustration, lack of sleep, change in eating habits and even depression. A change in our job status, relationship, financial condition, and/or health all can catch us by surprise.
Everywhere you look these days; our world is showing signs that we are stressed-out. We may feel we have no control over what changes tomorrow will bring, yet we don’t have to let the “change” define us. We can learn how to embrace change in positive ways by raising our awareness and using empowering tools! Let me show some “mental tools” you can use to WIN YOUR POWER BACK AND GET BACK TO WORK!
2. How to Write a Winning Resume and Cover Letter
Tuesday, May 12th @ 11:00 am EST (8:00 am PST, 9:00 am MST, 10:00 am CST)
While there is plenty of advice out there on how to stand out in the job hunt, nothing beats having a strong resume and cover letter. When done correctly, these documents can showcase your personality and skills while highlighting what you can offer a potential employer. This webinar will address what a strong resume and cover letter looks like and will help participants get the attention of a hiring authority.
Your Login Information is:
Username: lynn Hazan
Password: (password you selected upon registration)
Email Strategies That Actually Work