AAccount Manager- Engineering PR Agency
Ref # 961
Are you an engineer with experience in manufacturing and writing? Do you thrive in an autonomous setting? Want flexible hours and freedom? Have strong project management skills? Interested in potential firm ownership? Want to be a part of a growing PR agency? Engineering PR Agency, focusing on engineering and manufacturing seeks Account Manager. Agency has a very strong reputation with the trade press. New position because of growth. Immediate hire. Candidate can work anywhere in the U.S.
Bachelor’s degree in electrical/chemical/mechanical engineering
Experience working in manufacturing.
5+ years’ experience
Must have outstanding writing abilities
Enjoys creating content for trade magazines, blogs, e-books, & white papers on time & on budget
Strong project management skills
Must be able to work efficiently, autonomously, & independently
Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office
Account Manager will:
- Work directly with clients to create strategy, timelines, & deliverables
- Write content for trade magazines, blogs, e-books, & white papers
- Deliverables include 40 projects x 5 clients. Candidate will manage 7-8 projects at a time.
- Break out of time: 80%: Writing, editing, submit content to trade magazines for publication. 20%: Project Management
- Travel once or twice a year to client meetings and/or trade shows
To Apply: Forward your resume, work samples, and answers to our questions from the link https://www.lhazan.com/qa/ to Lynn Hazan at Lynn@lhazan.com
Refer to “Account Manager: Engineering PR Agency” in the header.