Strategy/Communications Consulting Agency
Ref # 959
Do you have an interest in creating strategy and communication programs for not-for-profits, trade/professional associations, foundations and businesses? Committed to making a difference? Are you interested in all aspects of business strategy, consulting and communications? Want to actively participate in developing new businesses? Do you have 5-10 years of experience in business strategy, strategic planning, digital marketing and/or communications? Want to work virtually with an empowering team? Chicago area Strategy/Communications Consulting Agency seeks Account Supervisor. Immediate hire.
● Bachelor’s degree with graduate level studies a plus.
● 5-10 years’ experience in business strategy, strategic planning, digital marketing and/or communications.
● Background working with not-for-profits, trade/professional associations and/or foundations is a plus.
● Interest in all aspects of business strategy, consulting and communications. Background in strategic business planning, leadership development (coaching & training) and expertise in creating high performing cultures (organizational design, coaching and training).
● Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
● Able to function as engaged & empowering team member.
● Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
● Strong research, relationship & project management skills.
● Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and Dropbox.
● Experience with CRM systems (i.e. Insightly.com or similar) and social media management
platforms (Sprout Social, etc.) is a plus.
● Experience with basic accounting tools (e.g. Quickbooks) and invoicing is a plus.
Account Supervisor will partner with senior consultants with day-to-day delivery and work flow of assigned client projects and operational support. Candidate will work with internal staff and outside vendors. Strong team focus.
Break out of time: 50-70%:client deliverables. 20%: New Biz. 10% Admin
● Develop, supervise & complete excellent work for client projects, on-time and on budget.
Deliverables include: Content and strategic business planning, leadership/professional development, coaching & training, organizational design, & other consulting assignments.
Digital Media projects include: organizational/organizational strategy, event planning and messaging
● Supervise and complete project research and analysis.
● Account management, including timelines, tracking deliverables, and managing resources including internal, vendors and clients.
● Contribute to scheduling and recording client conference calls and meetings.
● Develop materials to be used in internal and client presentations.
● Complete basic administrative tasks (e.g., track emails, file documents, create standard
operating procedures, etc.).
● Actively participate in new business development (e.g., scheduling, proposal development, leads
research, relationship cultivation).
● Up to 20% travel, when it is safe to travel.
Account Supervisor Expectations:
● Complete all assigned tasks in timely manner while meeting quality standards.
● Work collaboratively with all team members including senior leadership to deliver excellent work with accuracy and integrity.
● Demonstrated ability to quickly understand client industries and competitive environments.
● Strong writing skills; able to draft & develop client deliverables & business documents.
● Proficient in proofreading & editing materials & client correspondence, internal/external memos,
project status reports, marketing materials & business documents.
● Support firm on internal communications, marketing and business development.
Refer to “ Account Supervisor: Strategy/Communications Consulting Agency in the header. www.Lhazan.com