Are you a Public Relations agency professional ready to move up? Do you have 3-5+ years’ PR agency experience, ideally in enterprise/B2B, AI, Cloud, Fintech, SaaS or healthcare? Want to work with an industry leader? Join one of the fastest growing PR agencies in South Florida!
Work can be done virtually, anywhere in US or Miami. Open to any geographical location within US. Virtual staff also work in major cities in IL., NY, Texas, Tennessee, California and Florida.
Excellent benefits including 100% dental and vision. Candidate will attend in person quarterly meetings in Florida, 2-3 days/quarter. Minimum 1 day off per month to refresh/reset. Free lunch on Tuesdays.
Must be US based w/ valid working papers.
Agency consistently wins new business. Be part of its growth strategy! Agency has doubled in size within last year. Agency clients include tech, transportation, logistics, VC, media, real estate, Fintech, consumer, SaaS, Cloud, AI and enterprise.
#1: practice sustainable PR model.
#2: Measure results on behalf of clients.
#3: Team focused – every account has a minimum of 3 staff, sometimes 7-8.
#4: Agency and clients truly partner together.
- Ideal candidate has 3-5+ years’ PR agency experience in tech/B2B.
- Interested in working virtually.
- Currently working on enterprise/B2B focused clients.
- Experience in AI, Cloud, Fintech & SaaS.
- Secondary experience in healthcare.
- Has strong media contacts.
- Skilled in making new contacts that result in media coverage.
- Candidate loves to collaborate; thrives in entrepreneurial environment.
- Candidate can be an Account Supervisor or Sr. Acct. Executive, ready to be promoted.
- Candidate is high energy, idea driven, passionate about PR and client service.
- Company culture is focused, results oriented, thrives on commitment and trust.
- Staff are in the same boat moving in the same direction at the same speed.
- Media breakout:
- 60% traditional media, 20% B2B content, 20% advocacy and influencer relations.
- Report to Account Supervisor or Account Director. Will have some management of junior staff (AC, AAE, AE)
- Be the face of accounts to clients and staff.
- Work closely with Acct. Supervisors and Sr. Acct. Executives.
- Supervise high level media pitches.
- Drive the business forward.
- Lead strategy, be proactive and grow the team.
Please send your resume, samples of your work and answers to the questions from www.lhazan.com/qa/ to Lynn Hazan – firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to Virtual PR Account Supervisor/Sr. AE in header.