Ad Agency: Business to Business: Account Director- Chicago
Are you a passionate + successful ad/PR/digital agency account management or trade association professional? Based in Chicago/Chicago area? Have 8-10 years of prior agency or association experience?
Want to contribute your talent, expertise and vision to a growing agency? Have expertise in the B2B space and/or trade shows? Client wins= new hires.
Come join the team. Immediate hire. Employees enjoy free parking, easy access to public transportation, parties, dog friendly environment, summer hours, outdoor deck, BBQs, etc. This could be your dream job!
8‐10 years of ad agency/digital/PR/marcom/association experience, including staff + account supervision. Trade show experience is a value add.
Must have Bachelor’s degree. MBA a plus. Candidate has right combination of curiosity, digital marketing experience, senior leadership and passion for agency work.
Strengths: Strategic planning, integrated marcom, digital marketing, new business development, P+L, budgeting.
– Strong presenter, strategic + hands on.
-Relationship builder- externally & internally
– Effective with “C Suite” + upper management
– Excellent staff supervision + project management abilities
– Proficient in Microsoft Office, financial project management & time tracking
Flexible about schedule + travel as needed, including international travel. 20% travel mostly to Midwest client locations. Work may require frequent weekend & evening work. Must have valid driver’s license.
- Be senior contact person for multiple clients.
- Generate strategy and overall direction of client deliverables, primarily in the digital space and trade shows. Some PR and print.
- Enhance opportunities for revenue growth from existing clients and new business pitches via consultative sales approach.
- Maintain excellent client relationships; deliver superior results
- Supervise 3 account management staff & contribute to their professional growth.
- Keep up to date on latest tools, methods and ideas in marketing, social media, PR etc. to add value to clients and campaigns.
- Develop & execute 1, 2 and 3 year strategic + marketing plans with opportunities for agency expertise and contributions.
- Maintain or improve account profitability & SWOT. Establish KPIs with clients to measure effectiveness of agency’s work.
- Combine analytical rigor with creative problem solving talent.
Forward your resume, samples of your work with the answers to these questions: https://lhazan.com/qa/ to Jobs@lhazan.com. Your ability to be thorough will help advance your candidacy. Please call 312-863-5401 to confirm receipt of your credentials.