Ad Agency: Business to Business: Account Supervisor – Chicago
Are you a hands-on ad/PR/digital agency account management or trade association professional? Based in Chicago/Chicago area? Have 4-5 years of prior agency or association experience? Enjoy fostering client relationships and seeing projects through from concept through implementation? Collaborative and team player?
Want to contribute your knowledge of online advertising, website, digital marketing and analytics to a growing agency? Have expertise in the B2B space and/or trade shows? Client wins = new hires.
Come join the team. Immediate hire. Employees enjoy free parking, easy access to public transportation, parties, dog friendly environment, summer hours, outdoor deck, BBQs, etc. This could be your dream job!
4-5 years of ad agency/digital/PR/marcom/association experience, ideally in the B2B space. Trade show experience is a value add.
Must have Bachelor’s degree. Candidate has right combination of general agency experience, outstanding presentation skills, problem solving, negotiating abilities. Candidate is hands on and detail oriented.
Candidate has proven experience managing websites and digital projects. Candidate enjoys fostering client relationships to advance agency’s work and to continue to grow accounts.
-Knowledge of advertising/marcom/PR including Digital Marketing best
– Strong presenter, strategic + hands on.
-Relationship builder- externally & internally
– Excellent project management abilities
– Proficient in Microsoft Office, financial project management & time
Tracking. Working knowledge of Advantage & Basecamp are pluses.
-Flexible about schedule + travel as needed. 20% travel mostly to
Midwest client locations. Work may require weekend & evening work.
-Must have valid driver’s license.
- Serve as main client contact to manage day-day activities.
- Build on tactical ideas; think strategically about client’s businesses.
- Consult with mid and senior level contacts from agency & agency contacts.
- Oversee overall direction of client deliverables, primarily in the digital space, websites and trade shows. Some PR and print.
- Collaborate with creative & production team for all deliverables.
- Enhance opportunities for revenue growth from existing clients and new business pitches via consultative sales approach.
- Maintain excellent client relationships; deliver superior results.
- Monitor SWOT, market data & marketing updates.
- Keep up to date on latest tools, methods and ideas in marketing, social media, PR etc. to add value to clients and campaigns.
Forward your resume, samples of your work with the answers to these questions: https://lhazan.com/qa/ to Jobs@lhazan.com. Your ability to be thorough will help advance your candidacy. Please call 312-863-5401 to confirm receipt of your credentials.