PR Agency – Associate VP – Enterprise
Miami, Florida – Virtual and/or eventually in Miami area
Reference #: 971
Are you a PR pro with PR agency experience? Do you love technology, B2B and enterprise wide businesses? Want to take your career to the next level? Join one of the fastest growing PR agencies in South Florida! Work can be done virtually and/or potentially in the Miami area.
Exciting opportunity to mentor staff, grow business and be part of the executive team. Agency has doubled in size within last year. Agency clients include transportation, logistics, VC, Media, Real Estate, Fintech, Tech, Consumer and Enterprise. First middle management position created because of growth.
- Ideal candidate has 7-10, 8-10 or 8-12 years of experience.
- Must have prior PR agency experience.
- Candidate loves to grow the team and business; thrives in entrepreneurial environment.
- Candidate has experience in B2B, technology, consumer and/or enterprise accounts.
- Ideal background in enterprise technology, AI, SaaS, Cloud or Fintech.
- Candidate can be an Account Supervisor or Sr. Acct. Supervisor, ready to be promoted.
- Candidate is high energy, idea driven, passionate about PR and client service.
- Candidates must be flexible.
- Company culture is focused, results oriented, thrives on commitment and trust.
- Staff are in the same boat moving in the same direction at the same speed.
- Will supervise 4-5 staff. Candidate will report to Managing Director.
- Oversee all enterprise accounts.
- Be the face of accounts to clients and staff.
- Work closely with Acct. Supervisors and Sr. Acct. Executives.
- Supervise high level media pitches.
- Drive the business forward.
- Lead strategy, be proactive and grow the team.
Time Management 0-100%:
50%: manage accounts on sr. level including every day and every week.
25%: team building, growth and staff supervision.
25%: overall agency development, strategy and new business.
Open to any geographical location within the US. Virtual staff also work in major cities in Illinois, NY, Texas, Tennessee, California and Florida.
Agency Philosophy In Action:
#1: practice sustainable model of PR.
#2: Measure results on behalf of clients.
#3: Team focused – every account has a minimum of 3 staff, sometimes 7-8.
#4: Agency and clients truly partner together.
60% traditional media.
20% B2B content.
20% advocacy and influencer relations.
To apply: Please send your resume, samples of your work and answers to the questions from www.lhazan.com/qa/ to Lynn Hazan – firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to the PR Agency – Associate VP – Enterprise in the header.