Global Law Firm- New York City
Want to partner with sports teams? Interested in working for leading global law firm in New York City? Have 3 years’ experience, ideally in event planning? Inquisitive & Engaged? Detail-oriented, organized, and have good judgment?
Business Development & Marketing Coordinator will handle ticketing for majority of position. Manage ticketing for sports events, promotional items, small event planning, and attorney bio updates. Hours: 9:30 am-5:30 pm + OT. No travel required.
Covid Precautions: Employees required to submit proof of full vaccination or request medical or religious exemption. Those with approved exemption must submit negative PCR tests weekly & mask at all times, unless actively eating or drinking or alone in closed office.
Background: Ideal Candidate
-3 years’ experience in marketing, communications, or event planning, post-graduation. Strong event planning background is needed as well as writing and proofreading skills. (while internship experience is valuable, it cannot be counted toward 3 years of experience) Working knowledge of NYC preferred: (venues, restaurants, activities); Inquisitive & Engaged.
-Law firm experience not necessary.
-Corporate experience with administrative components
-Some post-college work experience.
-Able to manipulate Excel data.
-Work Style: very detail-oriented, organized, good judgment.
-Comfortable with different systems & significant email traffic.
-Candidate will be given variety of tests including proofreading & writing.
-Fast-paced staff team in NYC
-Opportunity to work with vendors across variety of sports teams & partners.
-Team consists of 2 Mkt Specialists, 2 Mkt Coordinators & 2 Mkt Assistants.
-Diversification gains new skill sets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organizes, executes & supports Firm-sponsored programs, conferences, webinars & receptions for clients & prospective clients in the region.
- Works with lawyers & collaborates with NY marketing team: identify & leverage event/sponsorship opportunities & oversee/prepare related materials & presentations;
- Develops appropriate mailing/invitation lists & seeks related approvals;
- Creates event invitations in collaboration with design team
- Coordinates & manages pre-planning & debriefing meetings with stakeholders.
- Defines & measures event metrics.
- Coordinates & maintains sports & event tickets for client entertainment purposes.
- Acts as primary contact, responds to/services all sports & event ticket requests made within & outside office.
- Works with marketing staff, Sr. Marketing Manager & firm lawyers to identify appropriate business development use of firm’s tickets.
- Leverages use of firm’s Ticket Program to maintain accurate records of all ticket usage. Works with firm accounting department to appropriately document ticket expenses.
- Works with Sr. Marketing Manager to track ticket usage & overall utilization.
- Assists with drafting & reviewing lawyer bios for website, event & pitch materials.
- Liaises with lawyers to produce & distribute client communications, including new lawyer announcements, invitations & newsletters;
- Drafts news for firm’s website, intranet & internal communications.
- Helps identify relevant state/regional speaking & other credentialing opportunities for lawyers, assists in producing required materials.
- Assists in planning & execution of marketing initiatives & events to further firm’s Women & Diversity programs.
- Leverages firm’s technology such as InterAction (contact relationship management system) & Foundation (experience management) to document & track marketing activity
- Collaborates with creative team to produce collateral materials that support sponsorships & advertisements
- Assists in selection, procurement & inventory of firm’s promotional items for marketing activities
- Supports special projects as requested by Sr. Marketing Manager, department management
- Assists in training lawyers & professional staff on LinkedIn & other available marketing related tools.
Standard Schedule: 9:30am-5:30pm with OT.
-Work late nights to support events onsite & offsite.
-Busy Season: Spring and Fall, average 5-10 hours per week.
-2 days remote per week.
Please send your resume, samples & answers to the questions from www.lhazan.com/qa/ to Lynn Hazan, Lynn Hazan & Associates– email@example.com. Please refer to “Business Dev’t & Mkt. Coordinator- NY: Ref # 985 – Global Law Firm” in the header.