Career Consulting Services
See how Lynn Hazan & Associates can help position you
LH&A’s services focus on building candidates’ resumes, personal brands, and job search techniques. We work with candidates one-on-one or in small groups.
A program that helps candidates search for jobs more effectively in the ever-changing marketplace
In this 3-hour (three, 1-hour sessions), one-on-one or group consultation, participants learn proven techniques to more successfully market themselves as the candidates of choice.
Learn How To:
- Identify your core competencies via assessment tools
- Seek out niches where you can add value
- Find jobs in the hidden job market
- Improve your networking, social media, and LinkedIn skills
- Strengthen your resume and LinkedIn profile
- Work effectively with a recruiter
- Refine your interviewing and negotiating expertise
- Position yourself in the marketplace for advancement and promotion
- Packet of professional resources (including worksheets and resume-writing tips, lists of professional associations and job search sites).
- Invitation to Lynn’s newsletter, a confidential listserv of up-to-the-minute job openings, webinars, articles, and workshops.
$300 total for 3 hours (3 sessions, 1 hour each)
Complimentary Resource kit included
Create a standout resume with the help of an expert
A resume showcases your accomplishments and skills, and when refined – it can function as a marketing document on your behalf. A great resume increases your chances of getting an interview and performing well with a hiring manager.
In this session, Lynn Hazan will help you to break through the clutter of boring resumes. You will receive practical suggestions and tips on how to revamp your resume and LinkedIn profile. Complimentary follow-up phone session (15 mins) to assess revised resume is included.
$125 for 1 hour
Includes complimentary Resource Kit
Using social media and personal contacts to differentiate yourself
Candidates don’t just get hired for their expertise — “soft skills” are equally as valuable. It’s about building rapport, and leveraging social media to strengthen relationships. Learn how to refine your networking, and make it work for you.
Discover how to:
- Leverage professional networking
- Use LinkedIn to build your personal brand
- Practice the 6 C’s of social media to enhance your profile
- Use the latest tips & tricks for navigating these sites
- Create content that positions you as a subject matter expert
It’s not just what you know, but who you know to advance your career. Maximize your contacts from your personal and professional networks. Create your own networking grid and practice your branding.
$125 for 1 hour
Candidate Positioning Strategies
Align yourself as the “Candidate of Choice”
Are you looking for a new job? Want to be promoted at your current company? Increase demand for your expertise as a freelancer/consultant?
Discover how to create more visibility for your talent and potential placement through Lynn Hazan & Associates.
In this one-on-one coaching session, you will learn what’s hot in the job market and how to align yourself to be the “candidate of choice”.
You have unique skill sets. Be seen as the next hire!
Use assessment tools to learn about your strengths. Learn about branding and how to use these techniques to brand yourself. Stand out from your competitors. Use LinkedIn and content development to create your UPS (unique positioning statement). Stand out and skill up…Let’s talk!
$125 for 1 hour
Negotiation: Create a Win-Win-Win
Negotiate for a better offer
The art and science of negotiation is to create a scenario where everyone wins – the hiring manager, client, and the candidate. Learn how you can translate your expertise and talent to negotiate for a better job offer, including higher salary, benefits and other perks for a winning formula. You are worth it.
$125 for 1 hour hour
Learn how to nail the interview and get the job offer
In this 1 hour session you will learn how to make an interview work successfully in your favor.
Learn How To:
- Practice your UPS (Unique Positioning Statement)
- Anticipate trick questions and role-play your answers
- Create a winning scenario to be the “candidate of choice”
- Use the “Power of 3”
- Highlight 3 cases of your talent and story as evidence
- Showcase your “Case Stories” and accomplishments
- Tell your Six Word Expertise Story
- Surprise and delight the hiring manager with your “WOW” project
- Leverage the three “R”s … Resume, Rapport, and Relationship
- Practice your salary negotiations
- Create a job offer that works for you
$125 for 1 hour
“Lynn is an incredible professional in her field, and I highly recommend her to anyone who needs to polish up their job application and refine their career track. She provided me with helpful recommendations for my CV that made a difference in my job search.”
Lesya Pishchevskaya, Sr. Marketing Manager at RingCentral
“Lynn Hazan and Associates is an absolute recruiting gem. Lynn personally helped me alter my resume to really make it sing to potential employers, coached me on the fineries of interviewing with a group and, most importantly, is always there to offer up tips and words of encouragement. Thank you Lynn!”
“I never believed in the value of working with a job coach until I met Lynn…. I was offered what I thought was a perfect opportunity. After working with Lynn, I quickly discovered that this was not the case. Lynn’s advice and guidance saved me from accepting a job that would put a large financial and travel strain on me and my family. I highly recommend Lynn to anyone looking for guidance on their next opportunity.”
Michael S (User Experience Architect)
“Starting a new career can often be fraught, often happening because of very difficult or extenuating circumstances. Lynn thinks outside the box making job hunting fun, joyfully turning it into a personal journey. She delivers excellent results because she works with who you are and what you would like to do and matches that with what is being looked for. Meanwhile you are thinking in ways that make this process interesting and effective. You are making a positive life change. Do not take that ‘grab and go job’ but: let’s all rewrite the American landscape with vision, passion and a love for what we do: let’s create solutions before the problem arises. How? We have thought outside our parameters and pursued things we enjoy. Lynn is celebrating 37 years of recruiting excellence.”
Are You Ready to Get Started?
Contact Lynn Hazan & Associates today to start improving your job search with one of our premium services!