Client Services Lead (equiv. to Acct Dir/Sr. Acct Dir)
Downtown Chicago or Princeton, NJ
Global Healthcare Communications Agency
Ref # 919
Are you an experienced Agency Leader and Strategist for healthcare clients? Enjoy growing client accounts? Able to ensure design and delivery of complex medical communications & healthcare learning assignments? Rare disease experience is a plus. Join fast growing organization that provides ample opportunity for growth and international assignments. Frequent travel.
New position, based in Chicago, IL. or Princeton, NJ. Local talent please.
Privately owned company with global offices… Family feel and employee centric. Collaborative environment, free of titles. Company invests in & values its employees. Excellent benefits (generous vacation schedule, health insurance, life insurance, etc). Competitive salary with annual individual performance and global profit sharing bonuses.
- Approx. 6-8-10 years of healthcare communications agency client services/account direction experience.
- In-depth understanding of pharma clients & compliance/content approval requirements
- Able to understand healthcare-related topics & work across multiple therapy areas
- Degree, preferably in a biomedical science
- Strong organizational & planning skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills. Diplomatic approach to dealing with multiple client & team requirements
- Intermediate/advanced skills with standard business software packages
- Experience on scientific side of traditional Med Comm & rare disease are pluses
- Manage broad range of healthcare communications projects from briefing to delivery
- Uncover new business opportunities with existing/ new clients. Lead business dev’t process
- Negotiate project budgets with client companies
- Lead negotiations with clients’ purchasing specialists
- Provide clients with high level of commercial expertise
- Establish & build on positive long-term relationships with client teams
- Collaborate with leading medical experts & colleagues across all offices
- Create & manage project budgets
- Lead & motivate internal project teams
To Apply: Send your resume, samples and answers to the questions from this
link https://lhazan.com/qa/ to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your follow up call to 312-863-5401 would be appreciated.