IT Consulting Firm –Chicago & Northern Suburb- Currently Virtual, Eventually on Site
Are you an analytical & creative B2B marketing leader? Have a diverse background working with tech products and services? 10-15 years of marketing experience, including 10 years in management? Want to lead a rapidly growing team by becoming this company’s first CMO? Local talent only. Position is currently virtual, eventually onsite.
Candidate will use industry, marketplace, & end user insights to develop, execute, implement & track marketing strategies to grow profits & revenue. Client values candidates who appreciate fulfilling short and long-term goals.
Excellent Benefits with Salary + Bonus. Compensation based on individual & company performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- 15 years’ experience in Marketing and/or B2B
- 10 years’ experience in managerial or supervisory capacity
- Proven track record of building successful marketing programs for high growth companies
- Experience in consultative environment
- Experience in B2B marketing for high-growth technology companies
- Industry knowledge of Microsoft, Cloud, Security, Network, Voice and Managed Services technologies
- Extensive understanding of all marketing platforms, vehicles, current models and how these integrate together to create a strong brand, digital presence and market strategy
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills
- make strategic decisions, see big picture, develop solutions & procedures
- collaborate effectively with teams to develop strategies
- interact with all levels of management within organization to align & influence key stakeholders & execute plans.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop overarching marketing & communication program
- Increase visibility within industry through white papers, webinars, events & other forms of leadership
- Set & achieve strategic marketing plans to achieve revenue growth for all platforms such as but not limited to: Public and Private Cloud, Custom Application Development, Business Intelligence, Collaboration Technologies, Hosted Services, and Managed Services
- Engage with Sales and Business Development teams to promote customer engagement, marketing activities and partnerships that drive net new logos into channel partners
- Develop and execute on marketing activities in conjunction with Sales team
- Create and promote enthusiastic brand message that will resonate within industry
- Negotiate compensation & project specs for outside contractors for marketing & promotion campaigns
- Oversee & manage marketing budgets
- Track & report KPIs to analyze & improve marketing strategies
Reports To: Managing Director
Lynn Hazan & Associates. www.lhazan.com