IT Consulting Firm – Chicago & Northern Suburb
Currently Virtual, Eventually on Site – Immediate Hire
Are you an analytical & creative B2B marketing leader? Have a diverse background working with tech products and services? 10-15 years of marketing experience, including 10 years in management? Want to lead a rapidly growing team with the opportunity to be promoted as their first CMO? Local talent only.
The position is currently virtual, eventually onsite.
Candidate will use industry, marketplace, & end-user insights to develop, execute, implement & track marketing strategies to grow profits & revenue. Client values candidates who appreciate fulfilling short and long-term goals.
A fast-growing IT consulting firm focused on end-users. Named “Best and Brightest Companies to Work For”. Offers excellent Benefits with Salary + Bonus. Compensation based on individual & company performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- 15 years’ experience in Marketing and/or B2B
- 7-10 years’ experience in managerial or supervisory capacity
- Proven track record of building successful marketing programs for high growth companies
- Experience in consultative environment
- Ideal candidate has global experience
- Experience in enterprise wide B2B marketing for high-growth technology companies
- Excellent communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Extensive understanding of all marketing platforms, vehicles, and current models
- Industry knowledge of Security, Network, Voice, and Managed Services Technologies
- Make strategic decisions, employment decisions, and see big picture
- Collaborate effectively with teams to develop strategies
- Coach, mentor, counsel, and appraise global marketing team performance
- Analyze, manage and present data
- Interact with all levels of management within organization to align & influence key stakeholders & execute plans
- Develop overarching global marketing and communications program
- Increase worldwide visibility through white papers, webinars, and events
- Achieve revenue growth in 5 key areas of Public & Private Cloud, Custom Application Development & Business Intelligence, Collaboration Technologies, Hosted Services and Managed Services
- Promote customer engagement, marketing activities, and partnerships through Microsoft, Cisco, Citrix, Palo Alto, VMware, and other channel partners
- Develop and execute marketing activities in conjunction with sales team
- Create resonating and enthusiastic brand messages
- Negotiate marketing & promotional campaign compensation and project specs
- Oversee and manage marketing budgets
- Analyze & improve marketing strategies by tracking and reporting KPIs
- Promptly develop cost-effective procedures & processes to achieve goals
Reports To: SVP, Global Sales
To Apply: Forward your resume and supervisory writing samples along with the answers to the questions from this link https://lhazan.com/qa/ to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to Sr. Director of Marketing in the Header.
Lynn Hazan & Associates. www.lhazan.com