Copywriter- Business to Business-Full time
Software Co- Chicago Area-Western Suburb
Ref # 918
Are you a strong Business to Business (B2B) Copywriter, Marketing Communications Writer, Trade Journalist or Freelance Copywriter? Want to join a growing global enterprise software company in the Chicago area? Enjoy a wide variety of writing assignments in Content Marketing for Go to Market Strategy? Like to work within a collaborative work environment? Ideal Copywriter enjoys continuous learning. Keep reading!
Corporate client seeks experienced B2B Copywriter to join growing marketing team. Candidate will develop written materials to support global communications programs for software products/services, on-premise and in the cloud. Marketing is recognized as critical to company’s success.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Copywriting, Marketing or Communications.
- 3-5+ years of B2B marketing communications & copywriting experience. Will also consider candidates from trade magazines or freelance copywriters wanting to transition to full time.
- Excellent writing skills. Will need to submit samples for review.
- Outstanding proofreading skills and superb grammar.
- Fanatical eye for detail and consistency.
- Can juggle multiple projects, turn around high work volume within tight deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Microsoft Office and SharePoint expertise required.
- Experience in software industry.
- Experience working with and providing direction to graphic designers. Able to interview technical experts & help them to find their voice.
- Write and edit clear, persuasive and succinct copy for wide variety of materials, including brochures, datasheets, case studies, video, infographics and eBooks.
- Interview subject matter experts in host of vertical markets. Write edit & manage marketing materials for product launches in new & existing markets.
- Develop content that presents business value & addresses specific industry challenges, critical business issues, & outlines solution features/benefits.
- Work with clients (internal/external) to produce high quality written content. Project manage deliverables from start to finish, typically 6 ongoing projects at a time. Meet deadlines.
- Translate technical, industrial and market-specific terminology into accessible, benefit-oriented information, varying tone to best suit deliverable & audience.
- Expand & maintain corporate copy & documentation standards. Help guide/reinforce company positioning, branding & tone in all communications. Present clear & consistent ‘voice” for all communications.
- Support sales communications, tradeshow materials & website content with written deliverables.
- Update product messaging documentation with new features & functionality.
- Work with team to identify gaps in content. Schedule content development activities.
- Help create internal communication content, such as newsletters, marketing updates & company-wide announcements.
- Must possess keen eye for detail, outstanding writing & editing skills, and
track record of driving new marketing content projects.
To Apply: Please forward your resume, samples and answers to the questions from
this link https://lhazan.com/qa/ to Lynn@lhazan.com