Digital Marketing & Lead Acquisition Manager – NEW
Investment Services Firm
Chicago, IL Currently Virtual
Chicago Investment Firm seeks experienced Digital Marketing & Lead Acquisition Manager to create & execute strategy / convert relevant visitors to free publication subscription. Candidate will create, improve, & maintain digital marketing activities to achieve aggressive business goals.
Candidate will create & measure strategic outcomes to attract new subscribers. Marketing & Lead Acquisition Manager will work with 20 person marketing team & report to VP Marketing. Applicant will grow customer acquisitions by driving quality leads at lowest possible cost. Lead quality is important to attract subscribers who will purchase stock picking portfolios.
Ideal candidate: Entrepreneurial & experienced professional works effectively with creative team, is data-driven, loves reporting analytics, & is excited by the opportunity. Candidate will grow firm’s messaging to reach older demographic. Improve current digital presence via native advertising, pay-per-click programs, email marketing and social media platforms (IG, FB, LinkedIn, & Twitter). Chicago-based candidate will work virtually for now.
- Bachelor’s degree with professional marketing experience.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience managing pay-per-click accounts spending $100+k/mo.
- Proficiency with online marketing collateral, conversion optimization & data analytics platforms. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, VWO & Adobe Analytics a plus.
- Working knowledge of HTML to edit copy & URLs.
- Proven track record, desire & willingness to learn.
- Strong aptitude to analyze data & translate insights into actionable strategies & outcomes.
- Deep expertise in performance marketing.
- Keen understanding of how to build a strategy, quantify & leverage online channels.
- Strong interpersonal skills & experience working with IT staff & stakeholders across an organization.
- Identify digital marketing strategies, best channels, & tools to invest time/money in.
- Create disciplined test plans to reach company goals.
- Create compelling content & creative strategies to generate new leads. Work with creative staff, editorial team & legal compliance.
- Manage integrated marketing campaigns across pay-per-click, website, retargeting & social channels.
- Focus intensely on quantitative analysis & analytics: dashboards, reporting & insights.
- Conduct A/B testing, experimentation, & analysis of marketing results.
- Negotiate favorable contracts with media buyers to arrange advertising placements.
- Stay up to date with digital marketing trends, benchmarks, vendors/platforms & competitive landscape to identify new opportunities.
Breakdown of time:
- 25% Meticulously manage large Pay-Per-Click campaigns
- 25% Robust testing plans built to beat current controls
- 25% Data-driven campaign decisions with little direction from management
- 12.5% Extremely comfortable negotiating favorable contracts with media buyers
- 12.5% Soundly able to present findings and analyses to senior management
Compensation = base salary plus monthly bonus based on department’s overall profitability.
To Apply: Forward your resume, with answers to our questions from this link https://www.lhazan.com/qa/ to Lynn at email@example.com. Refer to “Digital Marketing & Lead Acquisition Manager” in the header. www.Lhazan.com