Digital Marketing Specialist-Part time Freelance…Position on Hold Until August
Women’s Beauty Products
Chicago area- near O’Hare
Ref # 917
Do you have well rounded digital marketing abilities? Enjoy creating content and coordinating marketing projects? Strong understanding of social media? Able to work on site 20-25 hours/week? Eager to learn?
Global women’s beauty products company is expanding its product lines and services. Company sells its products world-wide, business to business. Ideal candidate will initially work on site. Potential to combine on and off- site work depending on workload. Need access to a car. Chicago area client is near O’Hare Airport. Position reports to the President. Fun work environment.
- 1+ year of experience in marketing/content/copy writing for website (ideal: 2+ years). Will consider candidates with more experience, subject to budget considerations. Also consider students.
- Able to commit to ongoing employment for 20+ hours a week as independent freelancer.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Experience with SEO, Active Campaign, Google Analytics, Facebook, AdWords, etc.
- Outstanding time management.
- Detail-oriented, able to work in team and independently.
- Familiar with web design and content management systems.
- Knowledge of multimedia use: photo, video.
- Flexible and willing to learn.
Extra Qualifications would be great:
- Knowledge of Graphic Design (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign…).
- Experience or knowledge/interest in beauty industry is a plus. Want to learn more? You are at the right place!
- 1+ year experience in creating, managing and analyzing multimedia campaign.
- Write and maintain content for emails, blogs, website, press releases, etc.
- Technical writing: Write directions, step by step for manuals for tools, technology + machines.
- Manage online reviews on different platforms.
- Coordinate marketing projects and social media campaigns from start to finish.
- Create timelines for campaigns, schedules, programs and deliverables.
- Collect and analyze data to make recommendations for campaign optimization, using Google Analytics and Google AdWords.
- Oversee production of 60 page catalog-print + digital.
- Other duties as requested.
- Breakout of Time:
- 40% : write content including blogs, press releases, manage online presence, respond to customer reviews. Style needs to be consistent with look and feel of the industry.
- 40% : manage campaigns on social media, Facebook, twice weekly email programs. Determine what works, what needs improvement, what to promote. Also work on catalogues + flyers
- 20% : Analytics
To Apply: Send your resume, samples, hourly rate and answers to the questions from this link https://lhazan.com/qa/ to Jobs@lhazan.com. Your follow up call to 312-863-5401 would be appreciated. www.lhazan.com