Director of Corporate Communications-Chicago
Real Estate – Consumer
Are you a strong, persuasive writer? Do you understand consumer buying behaviors or the real estate market? A quick study with a self-starter attitude? Able to problem solve and develop cost-effective pathway to goal? Capable of running a one-person corporate communications department? Are you able to juggle multiple projects and coordinate outside vendors? Can you confidently execute all aspects of a communication plan from concept to implementation? Do you thrive playing the role of Analyst, Strategist and Tactical Implementer?
Premier luxury real estate developer seeks Director of Corporate Communications for Chicago headquarters. Candidate will lead and develop all campaigns and branding for all real estate properties. Will turn ideas into deliverables. Candidate is team player, able to work flexible hours, and works well with minimal supervision. Is an enthusiastic entrepreneur able to work with different types of people. Candidate thrives on running own department.
– Undergraduate degree in Communications or related degree, plus
consumer communications/marcom experience.
– Multi-family real estate marketing experience is a nice to have.
– Experienced in Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Twitter. Experience and
dexterity with Google Analytics and WordPress for review of social media and
– Creative, team player, works well under pressure, assertive, able to manage
– Strong communicator with excellent writing/editing/proofreading skills and
proven organizational methods.
– High-level aesthetic eye and able to work with outside designer to develop and
direct strong message.
– Proficient in PowerPoint, Microsoft Word and Excel. Illustrator experience will
be valuable. InDesign experience is helpful. Familiarity with PhotoShop a must.
– Develop and implement creative branding, marketing communication strategies
and advertising materials for corporate, new developments and existing
– Present innovative marketing and communication ideas to on-site staff and
– Assemble vendor proposals and make vendor recommendations.
– Coordinate completion of work and assemble marketing and communication
– Implement and track results and analytics.
– Develop proposals and qualification packages, prepare presentations and
interviews, public relations, and direct marketing initiatives.
– Formulate successful advertisements that showcase property-specific features
and benefits and highlight advantages of surrounding communities.
– Generate leasing traffic with cost efficient advertising.
– Work with third-party graphic designers and vendors to develop community-
specific advertising materials.
– Select, contract, manage and collaborate with website developers, graphic
designers, and vendors to create and maintain project specific online
– Partner with public relations agencies and media outlets to develop press
release campaigns for new and existing properties.
– Assist on-site employees with design and implementation of social media
campaigns, event planning, and marketing communications.
– Attend after hours community events as required.
– Work and create within property-specific marketing budgets.
– Breakout of responsibilities: 85% project management (20% -plan, prioritize
projects and deliverables, 20% -interact with property managers and support
specific programs, 20% -content creation, 20% -monitor/post social media and
supervise PR agency, 5% -create outstanding PowerPoint presentations) and
15% corporate and global strategy (revamp corporate website, manage brand,
work on big picture projects).
To apply, please send your resume, work samples, and salary requirements to Communications@lhazan.com. Your follow up call to 312-863-5401 will be appreciated.