Climb the ladder to career success with our newest jobs. Let’s then celebrate!( Thanks to Rancho La Puerta’s family camp mural for inspiration) We seek candidates at VP Client Service level for a growing AD agency in the NW suburbs, a Communication/Sr. Communication Mgr for a Chicago based global non-profit foundation and a temp position for Assistant Program Mgr to work on corporate social responsibility.
In addition, we have ongoing talent needs for other job openings. Pls see the postings below…
Do you need new digital photographs for your LinkedIn profile? Read below for special offer, courtesy of Marc Hauser.
Table of Contents:
A. Job Openings –New Jobs & Ongoing Jobs
B. Special Offer – Photography Section
C. Article – The 5 R’s of Marketing to Millennials
A. Job Openings
- Advertising Agency-VP Of Client Relations-Chicago | Northwest Suburbs
Ref # 830
Are you the go-to person with advertising account management experience? A collaborative player/coach who raises client service to a new level? Have 8-10+ years of increasingly responsible consulting or client service experience? Have advanced understanding of latest digital and off-line tools and strategies to reach and convert prospects into customers? Ready to be part of senior management team?
Growing Northwest Suburban Chicago marketing agency, part of a global enterprise, seeks a VP of Client Relations to define and execute overall client strategies, supervise staff and develop agency processes. Will lead by example, guidance and mentorship. Agency services clients primarily in the education space.
- 8-10+ years in increasingly responsible Consulting, Engagement Management, or Client Service Management experience
- 7+ years’ experience Digital Marketing media management, Interactive Marketing, or Marketing Communications roles, plus budget management and campaign optimization
- Experience in ad agency or internal marketing department environment is preferred
- Experience in digital marketing (PPC, SEO, Database Marketing, Display Media Analytics, etc.) and all traditional marketing channels
- In-depth knowledge of CRM and processes involved in running marketing campaigns
- Proven staff management and strategic planning experience
- Proven experience building and maintaining strong relationship with staff and clients
- Ability to lead and facilitate conversations with clients at all levels
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and present strategic directions/opportunities in written and spoken formats
- Confident and articulate presenter
- Highly proficient in performance management, coaching and developing team members
- Maintains senior level relationships and manages overall relationship building process with clients and partners
- Exhibits high energy, optimism and calm
Percent of time:
10% or less business development
15-20% client strategy and media plans including client approval
15-20% strategic analysis and optimizing campaigns, work with marketing analysts
50% client relations, collaborate on projects work closely with associate VP
Travel: 20 to 35%
- Manage high-level client experience with final accountability for interactions and deliverables
- Identify and understand key client objectives, opportunities and constraints. Work with various marketing teams to build holistic marketing strategy that can surpass their goals
- Create and manage client marketing budgets, interface with VP of Marketing to continually optimize tactics
- Assist with setting timetables and deadlines for overall program execution
- Own key accounts and oversee account managers who directly handle other clients
- Recommend and implement best practices in client expectation management, communication protocols, technology tools, and employee development
- Partner with senior leadership on setting growth plans for existing clients and collaborate on RFPs and sales presentations to prospective clients
- Maintain open and complete communications of client issues with functional leaders and senior management
- Oversee client contract management and work with AR team on billing issues
- Manage profitability of partner engagements and report on partner financials to management team
- Attend senior leadership meetings as primary point person for Client Services
- Maintain functional knowledge of current and next-generation marketing tactics, both on- and off-line
- Work with senior leadership team to develop a culture of company-wide dedication to both client outcomes and satisfaction
To apply: Please forward your resume, samples and answers to the 10 questions from this link https://lhazan.com/qa/ to VP@lhazan.com.
- Communications Manager/ Sr Communications Mgr – Global Foundation – Downtown Chicago
Ref # 829
Are you a strategic and tactical communications/PR self-starter who can develop and execute communications strategies? Want to use your communications expertise to make a difference? Interested in global issues? Have strong writing skills? Want to be the point person for communications for a Chicago based international foundation? Here is the job for you…
Downtown Chicago not for profit foundation seeks Communications Manager/ Sr Communications Mgr, depending on experience and expertise.
- 4-5 or 5-7+ years’ experience in Public Relations – Communications experience from agency, corporate or nonprofit organization. Interest in global affairs, youth and education.
- Exceptional writing, editing, and verbal communications skills
- Social media and PR media relations expertise
- Experience with website development and maintenance
- Relationship builder with upbeat, positive attitude; propensity for team work in small group settings
- Problem solving & flexible on day to day basis
Report to Foundation President. Candidate will set and guide strategy for all communications, website, and public relations messages to:
- Advance foundation’s brand identity, raise awareness of its programs and priorities, and increase the visibility of its programs across key stakeholder audiences
- Promote inclusion of low-cost private education in national and global education agendas
- Serve as communications specialist and expert to the team
- Create and implement integrated strategic communications plan using channels (website, social media, newsletter, and print)
- Develop recommendations for website overhaul; serve as main contact with website developer; maintain website content over time
- Collaborate with team, senior leaders, and international employees/ partners to ensure consistent and accurate messaging
- Stay informed on foundation priority issues including international education, low-cost private education, and impact investing
- Update and create new print materials as needed
- With support from the team, identify and create content and execute daily postings on all social media platforms
- Seek out speaking opportunities for Foundation President, including global platforms to position President as SME, secure media coverage and guest blogging opportunities.
- Assist the team in preparing talking points, speeches and presentations as needed
- Travel domestically and internationally as needed to attend conferences. Work with President to develop content on social media and other communications outlets
- Compile quarterly reports to demonstrate increasing engagement with the foundation and the issues it supports
- Develop communications budget proposals
- Work week: 40 hours a week
To apply: Please forward your resume with samples along with the answers to the 10 questions from this link https://lhazan.com/qa/ to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your follow up call to 312-863-5401 will be appreciated.
- Assistant Program Manager-Social Responsibility-Temp position– Chicago area | western suburbs
Ref # 828
Put your strong administrative talent to use for a temp assignment for a global client in the western suburbs of Chicago. Full time project from mid October-end of December, 2015, with some part time hours prior for training. Maternity leave replacement. Can work 8:30-5 pm or flexible hours on premise. Possible to work 4-5 days/week.
Candidate must have excellent Microsoft Office expertise and intermediate level of proficiency in Excel. Will participate on a four person team on social responsibility assignment for fast food client. Experience with social responsibility is a nice to have. Work in the product intelligence dept.
Candidate will work with global team to provide admin support for social responsibility audits and inspections. Client designed software provides the platform for the data collection and analysis. Candidate will partner with IT dept to process user acceptance testing. Attention to detail is a must have. Must be a quick study as well.
Break out of time:
50% Intermediate work on Excel for analysis
25% IT use acceptance testing (will be taught). Track and manage bugs in the software; remediate with IT dept.
25% develop PowerPoint presentations, help with document revisions and use document tools
To apply: Please forward your resume with hourly rate along with the answers to the 10 questions from this link https://lhazan.com/qa/ to AssisProgMgr@lhazan.com. Your follow up call to 312-863-5401 will be appreciated.
Ongoing Job Openings
- Marketing Manager –Medical Equipment Auction Co. – Chicago Area | Western Suburbs
Would you like to use your marketing expertise to identify domestic and international buyers to grow the customer base? Interested in organizing on – site and online auctions? Highly strategic, creative and insightful in developing new businesses? Here is the job for you…
- Facility/Office Manager – Global Market Research Co. – Chicago
Do you want to work in non-traditional market research with top tier clients? Like to organize focus groups in a fun & creative way? Highly organized? Prior experience in consumer insights from the ad business? Want to manage a brand new facility? Good at cultivating leads? Here is the job for you……
- VP Client Services- PR Agency- Public Affairs – Chicago
Are you a public policy/issues management guru? Have in-depth experience working with Chicago/IL media? Have 10+ years of PR agency experience? Enjoy supervising and mentoring staff? Want to be the #2 person in award winning agency? Strong writer with passion for editing? Our Chicago client is hiring local talent… Send us your best work, resume and answers to the ten questions.
- B-To-B Marketing Communications Manager- Retail Technology co. – Chicago
Do you enjoy creating business development materials? Do you have strong B2B writing experience that moves clients to action? Background in retail nice to have. Our client is eager to hire. Candidates are interviewing…. Send us your best work, resume and answers to the ten questions.
- Senior Copywriter – Retail Technology co. – Chicago
Needed……a unique voice and outstanding campaign samples. Your consumer/retail copywriting experience moves customers to take action. Retail tech company in growth mode. Send us your best work, your resume and answers to the ten questions.
- Senior Art Director – Retail Technology co. – Chicago
Do you have a background working as an Art Director from a traditional ad agency? Have you worked with big brands? Good at creating marketing messages? This is the job for you! We want to see your conceptual work and examples from traditional marketing, digital, email, banner ads and brand messaging. Send us your best work, resume and answers to the ten questions.
- Program Manager- Meeting Planning-Chicago-downtown.
Are you a hands on meeting planner? Do you have third-party experience? Enjoy working with outside clients? Are you detail oriented, great at negotiating contracts, booking hotels, transportation and logistics? Work primarily on international meetings for major clients, primarily in Europe and Asia. Big pharma experience a plus. Must be available for weekend work (approximately once/month).
B. Special Offer
We are thrilled to announce a new partnership with world renowned and New Trier photographer Marc Hauser. HAUSER PORTRAITS has graciously committed to partner with Lynn Hazan & Associates by offering modern, artistic and flattering portraits for its members.
Marc normally changes $350.00 for these electronic images – but this limited time offer for members only is for $125. Please check out his phenomenal portfolio at www.hauserportraits.com and call Julie to book your session.
You will need to mention “Lynn Hazan” when you book. Three discounted days with these sessions are offered this Saturday, August 1st and Friday, August 7th and Friday, August 14th at his Studio at 319 N Western Ave, in Chicago between the times of 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Pick your time and call in to book.
He is willing to offer a $125 special for 2 electronic images. We would need at least ten Lynn Hazan clients to do this event, so call now to schedule your appointment. If we get 10 or over Marc will include a 3rd image for free for each person!
C. Article: The 5 R’s of Marketing to Millennials