Welcome to the first day of Spring! Our clients are eager to hire. Do you see yourself in any of these jobs? Check out our webinars and upcoming events.
Table of Contents:
A. Current Job Openings
B. Webinar & Workshops – Mar.25th, Apr.1st & Apr.9th
C. Upcoming Events – Mar.25th, Apr.16th
D. Article- 25 Ways to Get Sales Referrals
A. Current Job Openings
1. Practice Leader-Internal Communications-Virtual-Any City, USA
Need internal communications SME with superb platform skills and ability to travel. Entrepreneur at heart to build new business practice.
2. [Revised]Freelance PR-Chicago Area- B2B PR Agency
Must have B2B pitching experience for print and online
3. Product Marketing Manager- Health Care-Info Tech-Chicago Health Care-Product Management
Must have healthcare IT or health insurance product marketing experience. Chicago only talent.
B. Webinar & Workshops
FREE JOB SEEKER TRAINING WEBINARS
1. Re-THINK Your Job Search
March 25th @ 12:00 pm EST (9:00 am PST, 10:00 am MST, 11:00 am CST)
“REACHING FOR EXCELLENCE”. Learn how you can use simple systems to be effective on your job search. Use a proven process that can turn any frustration and obstacle into an opportunity – on the spot!
- Learn tips to have a record year including getting back to work FAST!
- Learn how to create a “world class” personal plan
- Learn how to put accountability into place immediately! Deadlines get us to move our feet!
2. Re-Think! Finding Your Passion, Purpose and Power
April 1st @ 12:00 pm EST (9:00 am PST, 10:00 am MST, 11:00 am CST)
One of the great discoveries you make in life is the answer to the question is “Who am I?”. One of the deepest needs of human existence is to know that our lives count for something. Our gifts and talents are being used to make a difference. Since work is so much a part of our lives, we want it to be meaningful.
Learn how to be captain of your own ship
- Learn how to instantly build your self-confidence
- Learn the essentials needed shift your emotions empowering you toward your future
- Learn how to accelerate your success and how to stay on your path
- Learn how to eliminate unwanted habits and behaviors that are holding you back
- Learn what relationships are necessary to drive you forward
Learn Insider Secrets to Secure a Job
April 9th @ 3:00 pm pm EST (9:00 am PST, 10:00 am MST, 11:00 am CST)
There are many techniques used by Professional Recruiters that enable them to communicate with hiring authorities, uncover unadvertised jobs and secure employment for the individuals they represent. These same techniques can add momentum to your job search efforts. During this session we will discuss the following:
- The #1 most effective way to land your next job
- The #2 most effective way to land your next job
- Specific steps you can take to obtain better results in your job search
Your Login Information is:
Username: lynn Hazan
Password: (password you selected upon registration)
C. Upcoming Events
1. Illinois WorkNet Job Fair: Wed., March 25, 2015, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. (Veteran’s Priority Access 9:30 a.m.)
WHO: Major companies in the following industries: manufacturing, healthcare, financial institutions, non-profits, engineering, science and technology, education, retail, and more.
WHAT: Recruiters may be accepting résumés and conducting on-site interviews.
WHERE: Forest View Educational Center, 2121 S. Goebbert Rd., Arlington Heights, IL
2. Executive Recruiter Panel Presentation: ENG (Executive Networking Group): April 16, 2015. 9-12 noon.
WHERE: Schaumburg Library, Rasmussen North room, second floor.
Lynn Hazan will participate on the recruiter panel at the Schaumburg Library. Library doors open at 9:00 am. Program begins at 9:30 am to approximately 12 noon.
Panelists will discuss their companies, specialties, hot topics and trends. They will also elaborate on how best to work with executive recruiters. Q&A session will follow.
Executive Network Group of Greater Chicago, www.engchgo.org, is comprised of individuals who had six-figure base salaries and are in job transition.
For more info: Contact Executive Director, Chris Campbell” email@example.com
25 Ways to Get Sales Referrals: by Mary Flaherty. Published by Rain Today
Click here: http://www.raintoday.com/library/articles/25-ways-to-get-sales-referrals/?utm_campaign=enewsletter&utm_source=hs_email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=16612990&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-8B0h97AIWDj74R4VVMOyfe2gVje5YGvUrzhAEgXqjG54CWRSD7qvj3MYZfEZjlmXnn7GHcQEKjKn_Di4SSOwwgafYazw&_hsmi=16612990