Full-time, part-time, temp-to-perm, virtual and project-based assignments
The jobs of the future are now! We constantly upgrade our recruiting practices to reflect current & emerging hiring trends. Our core competencies are in marketing and communications for various industry verticals. We recruit for corporate clients, agencies, professional associations, entrepreneurial, start-ups and non-profits.
“I’ve been working with Lynn Hazan as a freelance writer for over 16 years! Our relationship began in 2007 when Lynn placed me as a writer for a national, hi-tech PR firm. Since then, my work with that client has blossomed into a wonderful long-standing relationship.
In addition, Lynn has connected me with an additional client for ongoing work in the HR space that has bolstered my business over the last three years. Throughout all of this time, Lynn has been a true partner and advocate.”
KG – Freelancer through LH&A
“Lynn Hazan seems to be everywhere all at once in the Chicagoland area. The quintessential networker, Lynn has spoken at events for organizations, including universities and associations. Lynn has coached me about my career, and I had the pleasure of helping her firm rebuild their website. Lynn, her associate Falguni Shah, and their team use a proprietary methodology of interviews and skill assessment tools to gain in-depth insights about candidates and their fit for job openings. They “dig deep” with clients to determine their needs, competitive advantage for hiring and the best fit for talent.”
Rich Cruz – OD and Change Management Professional | MarCom Executive | Certified Management Consultant
Why Hire Lynn Hazan & Associates?
Our process and benefits to you, the client:
- Our goal is to make the best possible match between client needs and candidate credentials by thoroughly determining the Who, What, When, Where, Why and How of the company.
- All of our work is strictly confidential.
- We go beyond the specs on the job description. We view the position holistically, from both internal and external perspectives.
- We value feedback. The more we communicate, the better the process and results.
- Deadline driven. We understand the need to deliver results in a timely manner.
- Rule of Three: We aim to present the candidate of choice within the first three resumes. To provide the perfect candidate and ultimate hire, we prioritize feedback and communication on both sides to address any changes in recruiting strategy.
- We participate and contribute knowledge, experience, and leadership to marketing and communication fields.