In this new age of hiring, working with a Talent Recruiter is more important than ever. During this webinar, learn why and how it’s to your benefit to partner with a recruiter to land a great job. Gain insights into relationship building and how it can pay off for you. Understand what their ideal candidate profile looks like and how you can become the “candidate of choice”. The good news is that there’s a lot of hiring going on. LYNN HAZAN, President of Lynn Hazan & Associates, the Relationship Recruiters, will share her perspectives based on 35 years of recruiting experience.
* Uncovering the hidden job market * Creating greater demand for your talent
* Perfect your interviewing abilities for online and video interviews
* How to showcase accomplishments in resumes.
* Positioning yourself to be within the top 3 candidate resumes
* Understanding the pros and cons of AI (Artificial Intelligence)
* Showcasing your value by understanding VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous)
* Case Studies of successful placements
* See how a recruiter digs deep with clients to get to their “core” needs
Date: April 6, 2020 Time: 7 pm – 8 pm
Purchase Tickets: here (registration includes access to the webinar recording whether you attend or not)
2. 4-Hour Job Search Virtual Workshop: “The What the Hell Approach to Job Search” by NSENG Founder/CEO & Job Search Coach, Marty Gilbert.
Purchase tickets: here
3. Webinar Presentation Title: Is It Me Or Is It The Job Market?
- Perception vs. reality
- Are you sabotaging your own search?
- Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly Goals for your Job Search
- Steps to turn your job search around
The lines will be open to address your questions following the training presentation.