Ref # 937
Are you a freelance WordPress Designer/Programmer with 5-10 years of experience in WordPress website development with skills in: .php, MySQL, and .asp? Do you have skills as both Web Designer/Developer? Do you have samples? Available for initial project and then ongoing assignments?
Do you have exceptional time management skills? If so keep reading!
Ad agency client seeks freelance WordPress Designer/Programmer to work on an ongoing basis, initially to build out a website for agency’s client, a leader in the human resources space. Candidate will submit quote to design and build out a new website for the client. Once approved, WordPress Designer/Programmer will then execute the design and do all the programming. Candidate must guarantee to do the assignment within the time and budget, not to exceed the quote. Must be US-based.
- Candidate must have 5-10 years of experience in WordPress website development, .php, MySQL, and .asp
- Programming skill sets
- Excellent time management skills
- Must submit samples as part of the application process
- Candidate will quote by the project with a guarantee not to exceed the quoted price
- WordPress Designer/Programmer will do the initial design and program the new Website using WordPress, .php, MySQL and .asp.
- Once initial website is built out, there will be continuous work on the website and other projects. Client is in growth mode and anticipates long term freelance needs.
TO APPLY TO THIS JOB:
To Apply: Forward your resume, samples, and your hourly rate to email@example.com. Confirm that you are US-based. Refer to Freelance WordPress Designer-Programmer – Virtual in the header. www.lhazan.com