Front-end Web Development Specialist – Priority Hire!
Medical Insurance Co.- Downtown Chicago
Virtual Hire for now; Eventually in house
Ref # 930
Can you learn new software & technology as required? Able to demonstrate superior organizational & communication skills with strict attention to detail?
Medical insurance company seeks Front-end Web Development Specialist to design, develop, & maintain division web presence. Candidate will work with all divisions of company to ensure all risk management data needs are met.
Our long-time client will hire candidate who respects tradition/stability and appreciates innovation. Immediate hire. Excellent benefits.
- Bachelor’s degree, 0-2-3 years’ experience. If new grad, must have excellent grades & internship experience.
- Possess technical skills.
- Proficient in HTML, CSS, and front-end web development.
- Able to collaborate with other departments.
- Project professional, service-oriented, approachable demeanor.
- Demonstrate superior organizational & communication skills, with strict attention to detail.
Responsibilities: Candidate Will:
- Provide technical support for policyholders, internal staff & other stakeholders.
- Design, develop & maintain division web presence, learning management system & other web-based products.
- Actively seek creative solutions to arising problems.
- Develop technical skills while keeping current with new trends & technologies.
- Clearly explain technology & technical solutions to non-technical clients.
- Perform other duties/responsibilities as assigned