Food Distribution Co. – Onsite/Chicago
Are you a talented Graphic Designer with 5-10+ years of experience? Able to get creative with your work and solve problems in a unique way? Do you have print, signage, digital, and labeling experience? Have an eye for detail, passion for design, & able to work under tight deadlines? Become a full-time Graphic Designer for growing marketing department. Report to Director of Marketing & Communications. Chicago based, close to downtown.
Client is family-owned food distribution company, with multiple locations throughout the Midwest. Specializes in B2B and B2C client work. Customers include major national, regional, independent retailers, quick-service restaurants, and food service companies. Client imports products globally and has experienced exponential growth within past 5 years. Company culture is employee-friendly with “work hard, play hard” attitude. Every day is a new adventure!
- 5-10+ years of design experience
- Able to use Adobe Creative Suite [InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator] + Microsoft Office
- Specialization in video, digital work, After Effects, and Adobe Premier is valuable.
- Digital camera skills
- Available work samples to demonstrate expertise
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with extreme detail orientation
- Knowledge of social media
- Adaptable to changes
- Humble, hungry, and smart
- Passionate about food, creativity, and collaboration!
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- 50% print collateral, 20% digital material, 30% labeling.
- Print collateral: sell sheets, brochures, annual reports/business reviews, industry magazine, internal documents, large format projects.
- Digital material: web design, social media content, eblasts, video and animation, planograms, product and store set mock ups.
- Labeling: labels, packaging.
- Concept development and design implementation.
- Collaborate within small marketing group to develop consumer education programs, recipes, product introduction, and website redesign.
- Form store layout/design, merchandising, geographic layout, and product layout
Digital Asset Management [DAM]:
- DAM software solution is currently being researched; Candidate will be integral in set up & management of this system.
- Maintain approvals and data accuracy.
- As company develops new creative, there will be a process for internal reviews to maintain brand integrity & quality assurance. Graphic Designer will ensure process is being followed & approvals are correct & accurate.
Other Duties May Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Print coordination
- Social media support (creative and idea generation)
- Assistance with distribution lists and mailings for our industry magazine
- Presentation creation (PPT)
To Apply: Forward your resume, design samples, and answers to our questions from the link https://www.lhazan.com/qa/ to Lynn at firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to “Graphic Designer” in the header. Lhazan.com