Are you passionate about graphic design & print? Available to work 15-20 hours/week? Can you start immediately & work on an ongoing basis? Consulting company in the HR (Human Resources) space through its advertising agency, seeks innovative and talented Graphic Designer: Print to create wide range of deliverables including print, PowerPoint, conference materials, brochures, handouts, & training manuals. Designer will work directly with ad agency President. Position created because of growth. Candidate must be U.S based with valid working papers.
- Years of experience not as important as work ability, commitment to excellence and strong work ethic.
- Deadline driven
- Self-starter without extra support. Can figure things out on own
- Understands how creative & strategy work together
- Can assess situations & make good recommendations
- Has good judgment, professional & project management skills
- Has required design & production skills: Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator & InDesign.
- Perfect for candidates who enjoy independent work.
- Has B2B samples & portfolio
- Report to President of marketing communications/ad agency
- Must be able to deliver within specific timelines
- Must be able to turn projects around within 24 hours to 1 week
Graphic Designer: Print will be in charge of:
- Print materials—brochures, training manuals, flyers (8.5” x 11” and 11” x 17”), exhibit, backdrops & banners for conferences & exhibits
- Willingness to learn
Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign
- Can be MAC based with ability to transfer files to a PC
- 100% – Print & PowerPoint including well designed flyers, brochures, handouts, marketing support, & collateral materials
Work virtually within the US. Candidate must be U.S based with valid working papers.
- Perfect for candidates who like working independently
- Flexible hours
- Hours can possibly increase within first month from 15-20 hrs/week
- May also grow to 25+ hours a week over time
Wide exposure to growing company, exciting projects & new products.
Please send your resume, hourly rate, work samples & answers to the questions from www.lhazan.com/qa/ to Lynn Hazan – email@example.com. Refer to Graphic Designer: Print – Freelance in header.