Interior Design Firm
Interior Design firm
Ref # 1008
Are you an experienced Bookkeeper who enjoys working in a creative environment? Have experience with QuickBooks or comparable accounting software? Want to work part-time for 20-30 hours/week for a renowned interior design firm? Contribute your administrative know-how to enhance business and office operations. Eligible for pro-rated benefits, including health care and retirement account. Bonus eligible. Free parking!
Will report directly to owners. Office hours are 8-5 pm. Candidate can choose appropriate time slots (eg. 9-1 pm or 9-3 pm daily) and then create ongoing schedule.
- Ideal candidate has either Associate or Undergraduate degree & bookkeeping experience. Candidate is a numbers person and problem solver. Strong attention to detail.
- Extensive QuickBooks or similar knowledge related to all financial and bookkeeping responsibilities
- Interest in interior design is a plus.
- Must know Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Curious & committed to continuous learning.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
30% bookkeeping; input & organize financials via QuickBooks
20% organize orders & shipping via QuickBooks
50% All other projects including, but not limited to:
- General management duties, including phone calls, pricing, working with owners and showroom presence
- Coordinate projects & deliverables with contractors
- Supervise on-site delivery as needed
- Use QuickBooks for orders & organize shipping & product delivery
- Assist in purchasing products & supplies essential for showroom
- Schedule deliveries of tile, cabinetry, plumbing fixtures, lighting, etc.
- Troubleshoot vendor discrepancies
- Maintain general office duties
- File management
- Maintain office supplies
- General organization & love of details
- Able to manage & direct one’s own day
- Develop processes & procedures to ensure future success, growth & stability of company
- Additional duties & responsibilities, as required
- General filing & maintenance
- Special projects
Ideal Candidate is self-directed. Loves bookkeeping and accounting! Eager to work & learn. Works well with other staff. Produces high-quality standards of work. Takes initiative.
Please send your resume & answers to the questions from https://lhazan.com/candidate-services/qa/ to Lynn at firstname.lastname@example.org or Falguni Shah at Falguni@lhazan.com. Please refer to Bookkeeper/Office Manager and Ref # 1008 in the header.