Interior Design Services Company
On-site, Chicago (Local candidates only with valid US working papers)
Ref # 1007
Are you an experienced QuickBooks professional who loves a right-brained environment? Are you well organized with attention to detail? Passionate about interior design? Value integrity, loyalty, respect, & hard work? Able to work on-site 5 days a week? Ideally full-time position. Will consider temp-to-perm or ongoing freelance. Will report directly to owners.
- Prefer candidates with undergraduate degree & administrative experience.
- Extensive QuickBooks knowledge
- Hands-on QuickBooks related to all financial and bookkeeping responsibilities
- Interest in interior design. Interior Design skills are a plus.
- Must have Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Experience with social media (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook)
- Curious & committed to continuous learning
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
30% bookkeeping; input & organize financials via QuickBooks
20% organize orders & shipping via QuickBooks
50% All other projects including, but not limited to:
- General management duties
- Coordinate projects & deliverables with contractors
- Supervise on-site delivery as needed
- Use QuickBooks for orders & organize shipping & product delivery
- Assist in purchasing products & supplies essential for office
- Schedule deliveries of tile, cabinetry, plumbing fixtures, lighting, etc.
- Assist in scheduling cargo from Europe, tracking, etc.
- Troubleshoot vendor discrepancies
- Maintain general office duties
- File management
- Maintain office supplies
- General organization & love of details
- Able to manage & direct one’s own day
- Develop processes & procedures to ensure future success, growth & stability of co.
- Participate in trade shows or events, if interested
- Additional duties & responsibilities, as required
- Special projects
- Write up specs for product orders
Ideal Candidate is self-directed. Eager to work & learn. Ready to bring new ideas. Committed to professional growth & development. Works well with other staff. Produces high-quality standards of work. Takes initiative.
Please send your resume & answers to the questions from https://lhazan.com/candidate-services/qa/ to Lynn at firstname.lastname@example.org or Falguni Shah at Falguni@lhazan.com. Please refer to Interior Design Administrative Specialist and Ref # 1007 in the header.