Medical Insurance Co.
Medical Insurance Co.
Hybrid – Chicago
Do you have 3-5 years’ hands-on experience in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) (Salesforce preferred), digital email marketing campaign development, execution, and analytics? Want to collaborate, plan, develop, implement & analyze CRM email & content marketing strategies for a national company? Can you integrate CRM with traditional & digital marketing efforts? Committed to continuous learning? Want to work on the client side? Do you seek growth opportunities? Live in the Chicago area? Will be a hybrid position – initially candidate will spend 6-8 weeks in the office (based on candidate’s learning curve).
Marketing Specialist, CRM will research, develop, plan & implement marketing-related plans for CRM activities. Incorporate strategy, data management, analysis, campaign management, workflows, email campaigns, data privacy & security & other products/services based on established goals & objectives.
Job purpose: Effective collaboration in a 9-person team environment with Marketing Director, VP of Marketing & Outreach, and other divisions. Will develop & execute marketing programs & initiatives to strengthen the brand, business development and build interest in its products, services, and relationships.
Reports to VP of Marketing & Outreach.
Medical Insurance company offers excellent benefits & ample growth opportunities. Initially in-office for 6-8 weeks for training and familiarizing systems. Team meets once a month or as required for in-person meeting, staff development, etc.
- 3-5+ years’ experience in CRM (Salesforce preferred), direct marketing campaign development, execution and analytics required.
- Experience with insurance or healthcare-related CRM initiatives is a plus.
- 1-2 years’ experience working in advertising agency, marketing consultancy in offline/online media, coordination and/or project management experience is preferred.
- Experience in insurance, finance or healthcare industries preferred.
- Strong Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience.
- Technical ability to set campaigns, content, create emails, criteria, data extensions, expanding data messaging, etc.
- Able to run campaigns from start to finish.
- Can multitask while working on varied projects and interacting with multiple teams. Is deadline driven.
- Able and eager to share knowledge with team members while keeping them updated on projects they are working on.
- Is accountable and autonomous.
- Committed to continuous learning. Always thinking of new ideas.
- Candidate is comfortable working with all levels of leadership. Self-assured.
- Has a voice and can share opinions.
Nice to have:
- Additional depth of HTML, SQL
- Enjoys sharing knowledge and training colleagues.
- Is an idea person.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- BA or BS degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Analytics, or related field
- Experience developing integrated marketing strategies and integration of CRM with broader traditional and digital marketing efforts is required.
- Competency & experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud & Sales Cloud is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.
- Technical acumen with ability to understand IT solutions & potential tradeoffs – able to communicate technical concepts to business users.
- Knowledge/experience developing data/reports from Marketing Cloud journeys & other messaging campaigns.
- Experience in optimizing existing campaigns and brainstorming out-of-the-box ideas to drive increased performance.
- Highly organized & detail oriented. Thrives in dynamic & fast-paced environment.
- Can prioritize and manage multiple projects/processes at a time.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong team player. Comfortable working in matrix environments.
Breakdown of time spent:
- 50%: Campaign development and management
- 20-25%: Interact with other departments and staff. Refine current and new campaigns. Share ideas. New business development
- 20-25%: Skill set improvement training, education, partner with teammates. Provide new solutions to Marketing Cloud and develop ways to improve process efficiency. Provide recommendations to aid the VP of Marketing.
Responsibilities: Collaborate, research, plan, develop, execute, and analyze
- CRM activities: Incorporate strategy, data management, analysis, campaign management, workflows, email campaigns and data privacy & security.
- Execute CRM strategy across email platforms and digital channels, including promotional, automated, and segmented/customized campaigns using Salesforce Marketing Cloud/marketing activities, including campaign briefing, copywriting, Salesforce Marketing Cloud/Marketing Cloud Personalization platform and automation tools such as Journey Builder.
- Perform marketing activities including campaign briefing, copywriting, email creation, & campaign optimization.
- Create & execute customer engagement/acquisition strategies in line with company’s marketing & financial objectives.
- Effectively plan & coordinate with Marketing VP & Director, and Information Systems (IS) Salesforce Administrator. Manage CRM system, company databases, vendor engagements & special projects as assigned.
- Maintain & improve CRM system’s account & contact data management processes & accuracy.
- Manage key data fields & integration between Companies’ CRM & marketing automation systems. Develop dashboards with key performance indicators to monitor how email & other marketing efforts are performing against goals.
- Use CRM tools to create audience segments to target relevant cohorts with appropriate campaigns.
- Maintain counts of key audience segments & monitor trends in health of lists. Identify opportunities & potential data quality issues.
- Analyze data to inform business development campaigns. Provide concrete strategies & recommendations based on analysis to improve future campaigns & engagements.
- Help develop testing strategies for all aspects of CRM to ensure most effective approach for Companies and their products that incorporate ongoing analysis of policyholder engagement & behavior. This includes email performance, to provide recommendations for testing and optimization.
- Design campaign & email testing structures that adopt a test-and-learn approach to campaign development. Carry out regular A/B and multi-variant testing.
- Develop reports and insights based on clear understanding of business objectives to inform marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with others in execution of division initiatives. Act as liaison between Information Systems, Sales & Marketing teams to identify consumer segments to be targeted for campaigns.
- Lead execution of CRM initiatives with Sales, Underwriting, Claims, Communications and Risk Management Oversee campaign development, optimization, email creation for policyholder loyalty, acquisition, retention, personalization, and promotional strategies.
- Develop, execute, & evaluate automation strategies, workflows, triggers & email campaigns that support webinars, symposia, education programs or other products and/or services based on established goals & objectives using metrics, analytics & data reporting tools.
- Participate in meetings with staff & divisions to discuss project goals. Begin CRM campaign development for assigned projects: serve as primary contact for those projects as assigned by Marketing management.
- Monitor legal issues surrounding customer data & privacy; work closely with Compliance & Legal divisions to ensure policyholder information remains protected.
- In collaboration with Marketing VP, Director & division, support development of CRM best practices to ensure success.
- Use analytics tools, including Google Analytics, to conduct regular post-campaign analysis
- Work with external vendors as necessary.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as required.
Sales, Underwriting, Risk Management, Claims, Communications, Internal Audit, Information Services
External Contacts: Third-party vendors involved in marketing support, including:
External ad agencies, media/marketing outlets, data and analytics providers, relevant publications, insurance brokers, marketing and communications organizations and groups
Please send your resume, writing samples & answers to the questions from https://lhazan.com/candidate-services/qa/ to Lynn at email@example.com, Lynn Hazan & Associates or Falguni Shah: Falguni@lhazan.com. Please refer to: Marketing Specialist – Medical Insurance Co., Ref #1009 in the header.