Ref # 997
Do you enjoy developing and managing paid search campaigns on Google, Bing, Yahoo and other pay-per-click (PPC) and paid social platforms? Have experience in B2B and B2C? Do you have 2+ years of relevant experience? Client will also consider an entry level position for new grads with relevant Ad agency internship experience. Are you a self-starter and thrive in a fast-paced environment, interacting with team members and clients? Live in Chicago area?
Ad agency client is a fully-integrated award-winning B2B and B2C firm, focusing on lead generation for senior living, tourism, manufacturing and home service industries. Results driven. Agency is dedicated to positioning/developing brands and campaigns that build market momentum and response. Team consists of high-energy, fun-loving, talented people…. A collaborative leadership structure that cares about their people.
- Proven SEM and PPC campaign experience with Google, Yahoo/Bing
- Google Ads Certified, Google Analytics Certified
- 2+ years of relevant experience. Or new grads with relevant Ad agency internship experience.
- Paid social media experience
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Skilled in Excel - Pivot tables, Formulas
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Continually current on trends and best search engine marketing practices
- In-depth experience with bid management tools (e.g. Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Adept in and experienced with website analytics tools (e.g٫ Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience generating SEM reports
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital, Analytics or a related field
- Campaign strategy and development for agency clients.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights
- Achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns using data analysis
- Develop monthly performance reports, showcasing campaign activity
- Track, report, and analyze PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Effectively estimate and manage campaign expenses and budgets.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid SEM campaigns
- Continually expand and optimize paid keyword discovery
- Research and analyze competitor advertising link
Please send your resume, writing samples & answers to the questions from https://lhazan.com/candidate-services/qa/ to Falguni Shah at firstname.lastname@example.org, Lynn Hazan & Associates. Please refer to: SEM/Digital Media Specialist – Ref #997 in the header.