Learning Experience Design Specialist
Medical Insurance Company
Downtown Chicago-Virtual Hire for now; Eventually in house
Do you understand basics of user-centered design & possess ability to empathize with users? Comprehend web design? Able to edit HTML and CSS? Can you develop creative solutions to complex problems? Skilled in written and oral communication?
Medical insurance client seeks Learning Experience Design Specialist to design, produce, & manage educational products, including online courses, webinars, symposia, resources, etc. Candidate will assist in managing & providing administrative support for department’s learning management system. Dept is known for its innovations & abilities to adapt to changing needs. Work closely with Front End Developer. This can include content writing depending on candidates ability. It’s everything to support continuing education.
Must have valid working papers to work in the U.S.
Local talent please.
- Bachelor’s degree. Recent grad will be considered if has outstanding school & internship experience.
- 0-2-3 years’ experience preferred.
- Understands basics of user-centered design & able to empathize with users.
- Understands basics of web design & able to create & edit HTML & CSS.
- Experience with creating promotional materials.
- Flexible- learns new technology & software as required.
- Works with iterative design process.
- Provides both phone-based & face-to-face technical support.
- Design, support, & maintain Risk Management division’s online coursework, webinars & educational products.
- Provide support & administration for division’s learning management system.
- Research & create new, innovative methods to solve division problems.
- Provide assistance to other departments as needed.
To apply: Forward your resume, samples and answers to the following questions: https://lhazan.com/qa/ to Lynn Hazan, Lynn Hazan & Associates, Lynn@lhazan.com. Please refer to Learning Experience Design Specialist in the header.