Healthcare Professional Association
Chicago Area – Hybrid or Remote
Are you a Marketing Automation Specialist with 2-3+ years’ experience in HubSpot or Pardot? Are you data driven & results oriented? Love staying on top of latest marketing & technology trends? Are you self motivated? Strong independent decision-making abilities? Capable of handling multiple tasks on top of other priorities? Can you work independently & part of a team?
Award Winning Healthcare Professional Association, an industry leader, seeks full-time Virtual Marketing Automation Specialist as key member of collaborative marketing team. New position. Must be able to perform job independently & effectively. Will work with diverse cultures inside & outside organization. Opportunity to be a builder & key member of 10 person marketing team.
Organization is committed to professional growth, innovation, collaborative work environment, professionalism & respect. Provides excellent work-life balance.
Candidate will optimize client’s funnels, create workflows based on targeted, strategic & impactful demand generation. Will be key member of Marketing team & be integral to team’s success. Work with internal stakeholders to develop campaigns & collateral. Report to Marketing Director. Work with management to define KPIs, validate data, create reporting & analyze campaign performance. Will use marketing automation tools to drive engagement. Must be able to work extended work hours when required or requested.
Candidate must be US based w/ valid working papers.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- 2-3+ years’ knowledge in HubSpot or Pardot.
- Candidate can come from marketing/digital agency, professional association, nonprofit, or member driven organization.
- Knowledge of database management concepts + best practices.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Ideal candidate enjoys math & creative process.
- Survey writing, HTML, digital ad experience are pluses.
- 60%: Develop automated campaigns, workflows & collateral.
- 30%: test, fine-tune & report.
- 10%: work on projects from start to finish:
- Process, newsletters, advocacy alerts, one-off sends, create overviews, target customer audience, create talking points.
- Goal: All tools, opportunities & new functionality are utilized to drive data gathering, reporting, behavior analysis, efficiencies, & tracking.
- Organization relies on best practices provided by HubSpot while SOPs are developed internally along the way.
- Primary focus: increase & retain members, cultivate leads & nurture customers for various products & services.
- Plan, execute, test & report marketing automation campaigns:
- Includes inbound, lead nurturing, lead scoring & lead management.
- Manage end-to-end program & campaign process:
- Build email & landing pages, test, schedule, tag & deploy various campaigns.
- Monitor & continually improve campaigns & landing pages:
- Iteration, A/B testing, etc.
- Responsible for email marketing program development:
- Includes creative build, collateral, email sequences, automated campaigns, workflows, copywriting, persona segmentation, testing & deployment.
- Monitor & troubleshoot Marketing Automation integration with CRM. Assist in integrating additional platforms into marketing automation software.
- Ensure all leads are assigned, data integrity is maintained, maintain compliance, & identify data opportunities & gaps.
- Ensure all data is correct.
- Champion best practices within HubSpot in department & across organization.
- Help create strategies to set up team for success.
- Research & lead new technology initiatives that present business opportunities.
- Work with management to define KPIs, create reporting & analyze campaign performance. Will use marketing automation tools to drive engagement.
- Stay up to date on current marketing automation trends, best practices & strategies.
Candidate can work from home (anywhere in US) and/or occasionally from an office near O’Hare Airport.
Forward your resume, samples and answers to these questions https://lhazan.com/qa/ to Lynn Hazan at email@example.com. Refer to Marketing Automation Specialist in the header.