Marketing Director- NEW!
Contemporary Design Showroom
Ref # 960
As strategic Marketing Director, lead contemporary design showroom’s marketing and brand building efforts. A once in a lifetime opportunity to make it happen. Ideal candidate is passionate about interior design, architecture, & furniture. Candidate has a proven track record of marketing, digital, analytics, & integrated marketing communications. Marketing campaigns will target architects, interior designers, specifiers, buying agents, & consumers. International travel includes the world’s largest trade show in Milan with over 400,000 attendees. Four weeks vacation.
Chicago location. Relocation support can be provided for out of town candidates.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field. Master’s degree is a plus
- A metrics driven marketing mind.
- Proven experience in developing marketing plans and executing marketing strategy.
- Proven experience in managing people and resources including outsourcing.
- Proven experience in preparing and managing marketing budgets.
- Experience in classical marketing communications including public relations
- Experience in digital media marketing, social media strategy, ecommerce.
- Experience with marketing automation and lead tracking tools.
- Strong project management skills including excellent organizational, time management, follow-up, and decision-making skills.
- Dynamic, articulate, persuasive, and well spoken.
- Lead and manage all of contemporary design showroom’s marketing efforts including leading its marketing team, outside contractors, and outside agents (advertising agencies, PR agencies, website developers, search engine providers, and all social media interactions)
- Develop a global marketing plan for building the company’s brand in terms of greater visibility through a variety of communication channels throughout North America and the UK.
- Develop, execute, and manage a marketing budget for the year 2022.
- Conceptualize and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns that build the company’s brand and increase brand visibility and awareness.
- Gather, analyze, and manage customer and market insights in order to create outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads.
- Identify potential regional markets in North America and create a plan to enter and focus on submarkets.
- Identify the effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives through tracking and analysis and optimize accordingly.
- Manage deadlines and changing needs.
- Manage the day to day operations of the marketing department including management of the marketing team and outsourced resources.
- Document all business processes pertaining to marketing and training new marketing staff and outside resources.
- Develop a social media strategy with the focus on growth, engagement, and visibility. Tools used include Klaviyo, Algolia, & SEMrush. Company is active on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, & Twitter.
- Develop ecommerce strategy in conjunction with outside resources.
- Plan, organize, and coordinate customer events.
- In summary: Build the brand, increase website traffic, increase leads, increase conversions.
To apply: Forward your resume as a .doc along with samples and answers to the questions from this link: www.lhazan.com/qa/ to Lynn@lhazan.com. Refer to: Dir-Marketing- Contemporary Design Showroom www.lhazan.com.